Inside Marlvard University are some of the most brilliant minded individuals in the forums. Ten individuals have passed their entrance exams and are ready to prove their worth to the world. However, two others had failed as their vocabulary is too basic for their age. How can they improve, you may ask? Make a special bomb that detonates if someone says a certain word! If that isn’t a great idea, I don’t know what is.
(There, I updated the flavor with the correct amount of players, happy?)
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to an idea that I formed while working last minute on a mini essay for my English class! Don’t ask me why I made such a sadistic game, but hey, there’s explosions, so there’s that.
I’m sure you all know the typical rules by now, but I’m going to make them clear so that there isn’t anything like a frat party that had been stopped by the cops.
- Be nice to one another
- Do not throw the game
- Do not post at night
- Do not shoot angles, that’s only for Hunters
- If you’re not active for twelve hours, I will send out a prod, if there is no response within twelve hours of the prod, then I will have to kick them out and find a replacement
- Graduate with a smile
- There are two types of roles in this game, a Student and a Planter
- Students don’t have any special abilities, they have classes to go to
- Planters will have a private PM thread to discuss what they please
- Every night (Including Night 0), the Planters pick a word that has at least four letters to be used as the trigger word
- If the trigger word is said, the first person that said it gets blown up and is out of the game
- If the latest trigger word has not been said, then it will come into play the next day until someone says it
- Along with selecting a trigger word, the Planters can choose who to kill that night
- Days will last for 48 hours while Nights last for 24 hours
- Lynches in this game are done by plurality and majority so that inactivity won’t give the Planters the automatic win
There are no journals or death notes, so don’t ask for one
You can use the power of voting to save the day
You win when all the Planters are dead
Each night, you and your teammates can select a word that is at least four letters long to use as a trigger word. The first person who says that word gets blown up. You can not use the same word twice. You can also perform a factional kill on each night except for Night 0.
Gain parity with the Students
- GamerPoke - Student
- Mercenary - Student
- DatBird - Student
- Lightsin - Planter
- Insanity - Student
- Geyde - Student
- Marluxion - Student
- Meteoro - Student