Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

Venting Thread (Don't break the rules tho, keep it civil and shit this isn't a place to be all like "hey this guy on the forums really pisses me off" it should be about other shit)

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

So you’re not sending people into our country without our permission converting others until you have enough people to take down the entire government? :thinking:

Seriously, Marl, why aren’t you sending Missionaries to everyone else if you want to be friendly?

We literally can only send to one country at a time. We already sent some to new anglish and the wrestling country

He did send missionaries to other people

Just, some of them… disappeared

Huh, are you sure you sent them to us?

We weren’t notified. Unless you mean your representatives?

Yeah, you didn’t send any missionaries to Suplex nor the Commonwealth who have nothing against your actions :thinking:

The missionaries we sent to you were the ones sent to slam

Also you have no right to complain about being focused when the first thing your country does is build nukes

We started building the facility in the second phase, bucko

I think our government was the first and possibly only one to actually implement a specific government policy

I mean, why didn’t you fucking tell us to NOT make a nuke instead of sending people without permission and threatening to kill us?

I at least would have listened, I don’t know about Pug though

I have no words

Then uh

Go watch Made in Abyss

I don’t run the country, I’m just an assistant trying to make sure her leader doesn’t give up and kill himself in game

Go watch Goblin Slayer

Fun for all ages

No

why u do tis

Yes