Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

Venting Thread (Don't break the rules tho, keep it civil and shit this isn't a place to be all like "hey this guy on the forums really pisses me off" it should be about other shit)

I ran out of likes so imma respond here.

Yes.

Something similar happened to me earlier this year, when I had panic attacks. Do you suffer with something similar or…?

d&d 6e?! already?!

if you’ve seen previous posts of mine or well. anything.

you’ll see that I’ve liked the same person for nearly 2 years now and haven’t moved on.

when the person you want to be with is part of many of your good life memories. its awfully hard to just stop.

I’ve had many of those.

MY GOD! If you can get constantly spawncamped for 5 minutes, then it’s not a good map in Overwatch

spawncamping is just bad in general

spawn camping is fun

Not for the person being spawncamped >:(
Seriously, I was fighting against a team of assholes

my attacks have been a reason why I havent gone to school for 3 weeks at the end of the year.

I’m on holiday now. yet I still feel as shit

i hear spawncamping, i get ptsd of RB6, with those germans and their damn acog scopes

I like it both ways

…. Jesus Christ, what the fuck?

I also really hate when people bring up a specific time of year as a reason to “stop being so sad”

I dont care. one fucking time of year cannot change someone’s entire life.

you can’t spawn spawncamp if the game doesnt allow respawning

hell I’ve even threatened killing others (it’s more often myself) in my rages.

I unfortunately cant change this at this point.

I’m getting new medication later in time but still.

It comes from the same root as “not being happy means you are weak” current, which has been longlasting but wrong.

I wouldn’t tell a doctor or therapist that because it’s apparently the one thing not covered by our medical privacy laws (probably for good reasons, but still).

the reason why I’ve gone down a path where I cant care about anything is because of life giving me shit throughout my entire life. especially these last years

tfw

how do you know so much about everything :eyes: