Throne of Lies Interactions: Q&A

The way this is worded implies some things that aren’t true.

Just say that Smite bypasses Healing and Death Immunity. It not counting as an attack is irrelevant since both Healing and Death immunity work on many non-attacks. Distort reality for example does not bypass death immunity despite not being an attack.

Defend is the only defensive ability that exclusively guards from attacks and nothing else. If you want to bring up Smite not being an attack then you should do it for this Ability.

1 Like

Can you double check this interaction? I know this was a thing prior to the removal of occ immunity bypasses, however right now the merc should be unaffected by the Sellsword, and thus should be able to occupy attacking visitors since the mercs occupy is unrelated to the Sellswords.

1 Like

Reap is a weird case here. If you try to heal a player the night they are reaped you will get DNR. However if you try and heal them the night AFTER they are reaped you get could not heal.

The rule is that if you try to heal a player but they flip the next day anyways you will get “could not heal”

You can get “could not heal” if you targeted the Possessors original body in this case. But not the player he is jumping into.

1 Like

Specified/fixed all the point you made, thank you. The Sellsword/Mercenary interaction is correct and written as is, though it may be confusing. Attackers/converters will visit the target, but be occupied by the Mercenary who will get brilders from them, because everyone else will be occupied by the Sellsword.

2 Likes

Just to clarify, this means they are still occupied, and thus will fail to Kill/Convert their target correct?

Also, does that mean an Observer can see the visit and can’t see the non-attacking/converting visitors?

Correct, there will be no conversion/attack unless the visiting attacker/MM/CL are occupy immune.

If an Occupy Immune Observer follows in this scenario, again, he should not see anyone but the Mercenary/Sellsword visiting the target as everyone else will be occupied.

1 Like

I think adding the interaction of Drunk debauch/HH + multitargetting abilities (namely swaps and double kills) would be handy, as that is a topic of quite some confusion.

Since some people don’t know whether the first or second target is changed by a debauch or HH ^^

also minor gripe:

Given this is under ‘Maid interactions’ I feel like specifying Investigative class is mildly redundant

1 Like

Added the Happy Hour/Debauch interaction, thank you.
Also clarified the wording on the Maid sheet, it was pretty awkward indeed.

2 Likes

Always good to read again :eyes:

1 Like

Any of those bugs fixed yet?

Its easier to answer this after 2.5 is out again

1 Like

Assuming it stayed live lol

I didn’t honestly pay much attention because I’ve had, like, two noticeably bugged games ever

The topic will be updated as soon as 2.5 is live and all fixed bugs will be removed from the list.

2 Likes

Delilah is best boy

2 Likes

Fixed formatting to make this less of a wall of text + removed some outdated interactions (mostly related to the Class section) – let me know if you like this formatting more or if it would be better reverted.

More questions possibly coming soon.

7 Likes

This is a small thing, but when you removed Fool being incomp by default from the Maid compatibility chart you didn’t add it into the normal results section (quoting the relevant section for clarity)

also I like the new formatting better

1 Like

Fixed those as well, thanks.

1 Like

Oh wait I wasn’t aware of this. Assassin appears as Phys when disguised?

1 Like

To investigative abilities, a Disguised Assassin will be treated as if they are a Physician.

Princess flirts them as Social/Support.

If there was a BD class that could check them for their exact class, they would get Physician.

Also, I believe that Inq with an Assassin heretic who interrogates a disguised Assassin will get Physician heretic.

1 Like