The Mastermind (Unseen Special)
Can’t Touch This (Passive) -Immune to death at night and bleeding. Will appear as member of the Blue Dragon to all investigative abilities for the first 3 nights.
Apprentice (Passive) - If you die your oldest Unseen will take you place *starting Mastermind only.
Lacerate (Day) - Cause target player to bleed, Will be disabled if you have a Assassin, shares uses with Assassin - 3 Uses
Convert (Night) - Convert someone into a member of the Unseen. - Infinite.
Orders (Night) - Target a member of the unseen, including yourself to kill someone, Will fail if Assassin attacks. - Infinite
The Assassin (Unseen Killer)
Previous Job (Passive) - The Assassin will start with a random non-unique class that they may become, or they will become their OG convert.
Lacerate (Day) - Cause target player to bleed - 3 Uses
Distract (Day) - Silence the target player for 20 seconds - 3 Uses
Assassinate (Night) - Kill the targeted player - Infinite.
Intimidate (Night) - Occupy the targeted Player, You will gain occupy Immunity if not already for this night - 3 Uses. [Debateable]
*All Converts/assassins have a box next to the suicide button that will automatically Convert the Assassin back to their unseen class or Assassin at the end of Phases.
- 2 Unseen using their ability to become Assassin, Oldest one has priority all unseen get a message if that player is changing their class to become an Assassin or their convert.
- Exhumes from the Unseen will show up as “A assassin” even when another unseen is killing.
- Classes like Timesnatcher are getting reworked (ideas) some other Unseen members I wanna talk about too.
The Ordered target gets feedback on the attack
- Redirection, Occupation and Following type of visits will always count as the ordered player doing the action the Masterminds orders cannot be occupied unless the Mastermind is killing
- Assassin will be told their previous class at the start of day one "You were a ____ You may change back to that class.
I’m thinking about giving Assassin a Offensive night ability or something that could work if you don’t want to change back but your Mastermind can order for you to do the killing.