Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

The Throne... Roleplay Thread

“Never leave your people to think…thinking the lead to questions…” She swings for his skull with surprising quickness

“Without thinking people, when the leader falls, they would be but a pack of lost sheep.” He lowers his head, the scythe cutting through his hair barely. He grabs onto the scythe.

“Last Chance.” His free hand is poised to strike.

(half tempted to do a low blow but nah) “Here are my conditions for me to stop…are you listening?” her tone is agitated, but somewhat diplomatic

“Speak now.”

“You make me your heir…I will not try to kill you under any circumstances and we never speak of this incident ever again…” She looks poised to break the scythe free of his hands

:thinking:
(Dear lord. This is a tough one.)

(Slaughter of the royal family and sending the kingdom into chaos, OR making Kathrine your heir. Your choice mate)

(Not about the choice, the choice is clear. About the way to respond lul. Prepare your scythe btw and think of a way, this fight will not be easy.)

(Anyways if this is where Kathrine dies, I couldn’t think of a better way to have her die)

(I want my characters to go out in the most ridiculous ways possible.)

(I want my character to die in the most dishonourable way ever or brutal way ever)

N: “Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.”

runs at Katherine with spear in hand.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 8

(Sleep calls. :P)

the spear goes right through Katherine’s chest…

it seems as though she is dead, Nycolas pulls the spear out.

“Well, my work here is done.”

(Katherine is now going to consume a soul btw and heal that spear wound)

(Mtf, Marcus the fool, can help with that)

slaps ezura

Kathrine…spits out some blood and collapses down…she consumes a soul and falls over…seeming to be dead