I made these two images in GIMP since I don’t have photoshop, so the font & format is wrong but it still shows the abilities of these two classes
EDIT: Removed occupy/redirect immunity passive
Blue Dragon Social
Crystal Ball (Day) : You will learn if target player used a day ability at the end of the night.
Seance (Night): Recieve the last feedback of a dead Blue Dragon member. Can not be used on BD Killer/BD Social classes, or the King. Can only use each dead BD member once. Does not count as a visit.
Last Rites (Night): Perform the primary action of a dead Blue Dragon member. Can not be used on BD Killer classes, except Knight. Each dead BD member can only be used once.
Dark Arts (Day): Secretly prevent your target from using day abilities for the rest of the day. Cannot target King.
Raise Dead (Night): Perform the primary action of any dead non-killer class. Cannot be used on the Mastermind or the King, but can be used on a Knight. Dead players can be used infinitely.
Grave Silence (Night): Any messages sent by this player today will be hidden to the public, and will be whispered to you. The targeted player will not be aware of this effect. Cannot target King.
Ability feedback for Spiritualist:
- Tonight, you will learn if (player) [x] used a day ability today.
- (player) [x] used/did not use a day ability yesterday.
Say that 8 is a Princess, who flirted 13 on the night they (8) died.
- You will perform a seance with (player)  tonight.
- (player)  is a Killer or Offensive class.
- (player)  did not receive any feedback on the night they died. (they were occupied/hit jail/were a poss jump)
You select two targets, the first being the dead BD member, and the second being the alive player you want to target.
Lets say that 7 is a dead Butler, and you want to occupy 10.
- You will serve wine to (player)  tonight.
- You occupied them/they were occupy immune.
You will receive this feedback even if the targeted BD member was a Possessor jump, and the targeted player will not be occupied in this case.
Also, you will be shown to visit the second target of Last Rites (the alive one)
Ability feedback for Necromancer:
- (player) [x] will be prevented from using day abilities today.
Same feedback and rules as Last Rites. (except for use of non-BD members and infinite use as opposed to one-time use)
- All messages sent by (player) [x] will be whispered to you tomorrow.