The Mistress (Neutral Special)
- The Power of Love: You will always know who your lover is. If your lover leaves, you will be assigned a new lover on the next day.
- Woe is Me: If your lover dies at night, you will know the class of the killer and your new goal will be to see their killer die through any means. If your lover is executed on trial, you will commit suicide during the following night.
- Chatter (3 uses): Your Tea Party target will be disguised as a member of the Blue Dragon.
- Not Invited (2 uses): Tea Party will occupy all visitors (except conversions), instead of healing your target.
- Tea Party (infinite uses): Heal target player and learn their class grouping. *Can target self
- Poisoned Tea (1 use): Kill target player, bypassing death immunity and healing. *Only unlocks if your lover was killed at night, and only succeeds if the target killed your lover.
- See your lover survive until the end of the game. If they die at night, see the person who killed them die through any means.
Mistress learns the identity of their Lover on d1, this Lover can be anyone except non-Killer Neutrals. They are told who their lover is every day, so that it still works if a Possessor Lover decides to jump. The Lover does not know they are a Lover, or who the Mistress is. If the Lover kills themselves via redirection (e.g. Assa/CL gets HH’ed or hit a CW/Rit swap and killed themselves) the Mistress must see the person who redirected them die. If the Lover commits suicide (Assa/MM/CL/Knight/Butler), Mistress will commit suicide as well.
If the Lover is Sacrificed by CL, Mistress must see the CL die. If the Lover is jumped by the Possessor, the Lover will still count as being alive, but if they jump out of the body the Mistress must see the Possessor die.
Credit to TheBlueElixir and Seaspook for helping me out with this class.