I would like this thread to be a bullet point list of Blue Dragon things that compose the current meta. I will begin with some things that I don’t expect to be controversial but contributions and feedback are appreciated.
Do not whisper King Day 2 unless it is proven Cult game.
– If Mastermind reads your whisper with Little Bird, all the Unseen will know what you said. Worst case scenario, which is not extremely unlikely, is King is Evil and no Nobles read your whisper which means all 4 Unseen know the contents of your whisper but 0 Blue Dragon do.
Do not step up to become King early game as a non-royal if you are not confirmed and there are other non-suspicious royals.
– The idea here is slightly complicated but in brief, royals are encouraged to step largely because getting elected as a royal claim may actually confirm your royal claim to a certain extent, since fake royal claims are unlikely to get enough votes.
Share your complete logs instead of just last night’s logs, unless there is a compelling reason not to.
– It’s more difficult to fake complete logs than it is a single night’s logs, so the logs from previous nights lend credibility to the logs after.
Always Tornado the first night unless you expect to successfully aid someone with Empower.
– There is no class that can mimic this ability except Ritualist.
Always use Noble Twin on the first trial for future reference that your starting class was Noble. If someone counter-claims it then just do it again.
– Apostle, Possessor and Mastermind sometimes claim Noble because they can fake (to a certain extent) all of your abilities except Noble Twin.
Always Follow the first night.
– There is no class besides Seeker that can fake a successful Follow with reasonable expectation of success.