Gentlemen, we have done it. 50 SFoLs and instead of a good idea we did the most bastard, ridiculous, and unfun one of all.
Game opens at 2019-06-19T07:00:00Z
- 48/24 phases. There is a d1 lynch.
- Majority + Plurality lynches.
- Converting scumfactions that start with more than one member are not allowed to convert on the first night.
- Due to popular demand, roles that have preference toward a specific player (hint: Hja classes), cannot roll.
- If multiple scumfactions convert the same player in the same night, the one with less members is successful. If both have the same I roll the dice.
- I may or may not care about balance. You can’t roll VT since that would be boring.
- I may or may not allow people on the blacklist to join this game.
What’s a 𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢 ℑ𝔡𝔢𝔞?
Only the greatest invention in human history.
This is the class card thread.
All players will be randed a class from the Grande Idea Thread. They will get two choices from the same alignment (ex a player who was neutral would be randed Fool and Scorned) and can pick one, discarding the other to the Shadow Realm.
Neutral Killers count as their own pool for rands in regards to alignment.
God classes can’t roll.
Bullshit classes can roll.
There will be as many kings as I roll. If all starting kings are dead there will be an election for a new one.
There will be a guaranteed BD slank vig roll.
Any instances of [effect], then reroll this may or may not be added for my own enjoyment.