Adiart, ruled by an illegitimate King, has fallen upon hard times again! Can it survive?
- Follow the Global Forum Rules
- If you haven’t posted content in 36 hours, you’ll be prodded for inactivity. If you don’t respond to that prod in 16 hours, you will be force replaced.
- No private messaging others in the game about the game.
- Do not screenshot private host messages
- Don’t throw the game. This includes any form of intent to make you or your faction lose
- Refrain from posting so many times in a row.
- Players are not allowed to use big letters. These are reserved for the host.
- Please add links in the main post to every notable event (FoL Events)
- You are allowed to leave the game but doing it will net you a temporary blacklist meaning you can’t join a forum of lies for a while. Further leaving may net with a permanent blacklist
- Lets all have fun and play together!
- Do not like posts in a thread if you are dead in that game.
- Days last 48 hours, or until a majority is reached for execution. Nights last 24 hours.
- All actions must be sent to the mod.
- Unseen and Cult will talk through a special PM chain
- The priest will speak with the dead through a separate Discord server.
- All classes will be used and will be used as they are found in the Class Cards Thread. (Exceptions specified)
- To accuse someone say “/accuse [player]” or “/vote [player]”
- Should the votes reach the majority, that player will be executed, pending the King’s decision to not use a Decide Fate Pardon.
Picking a New King
- If there are less than 4 players a new king will not be selected.
- After a king’s execution the day does not end, an election shall be held right after.
- When the king dies 24 hours is given for any player to step up and take the throne in their Class Card.
- If only 1 person steps up when the day ends that person becomes the king
- If 2 or more people step forward everyone votes on who should be the next king in their Class Card. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day becomes the king. If the votes are tied whoever stepped up 1st becomes the king
Random BD (x9)
The following Rule changes are in effect
- The King Odds will be set to 60% BD, 20% Evil, 20% Devout
- BD Kings will have the following passive: -
“Death of a dynasty: If executed by the court, there will be no more kings this game. Also, there will be no vote the following day”
- Starting Evil King gains the following ability - " Allies (Night) - Check and see if target player is a member of the Unseen (4 uses)
- There are no trials in this game! The Lynch is hammered immediately upon a majority being reached
- Decide Fate is changed to the following: "Immediately execute and the end the day of a target player, providing they have more than 50% of the votes required for majority excluding your vote. Alternatively, pardon and overturn a vote that reached majority (1 use)
- Sheriff’s scouts can detect if their target is converted by both Unseen or Cult
- Paladin’s Blessing of Light prevents conversions from Unseen or Cult
- Cult gains an additional ability.
“Eradicate: Kill target player (2 uses) Any cult member may use this ability instead of their normal action, unless being sacrificed”
- The first use of ‘Blood of Mithras’ will kill the cultist it targets
- There is a max spawn cap of 3 of any one type of BD class
- Hidden Blade and Rupture are reduced to 3 uses each
- If both factions try to convert the same player, the team with the least members succeed. In the event that it is equal, Unseen do the conversion if both teams have the same amount of members.
- There will be limited Feedback. Only Classes performing a killing action, Special and Investigative will know they were occupied or redirected. Also, any action that bypasses an immunity of a class will result in feedback to that affect.
- Each class will gain the Passive ‘Determined’ if occupied/jailed/redirected 3 times in total. Classes with this passive will gain occupy and redirect immunity.
- Classes with ‘Determined’ that are jailed will gain the passive ‘Escapology’. The Prince is informed if their prisoned gains this passive. Players with Escapology passive can not be jailed again.
- Any Neutral can spawn in the ‘any’ slot (except Fool) - Including Neutral Killing
- Neutral Benign can roll as either Alchemist or Mercenary
- Neutral Chaos can roll as either Pretender or Inquisitor
- Neutral Evil can roll as either Sellsword, Devil or Scorned.
- I will be looking to enforce the rules strictly. Penalty for rule violations include, but are not limited to:- Warnings (Unofficial and Official)
- The Game specific Class Cards are here:
Paladin if converted by Unseen becomes:
Blessing of Night (Day) - If target player is converted by the Cult tonight, you will know. You can also choose whether this information is kept to yourself or anonymously announced (3 uses)
Deduce (Night) - See if target player is a member of the Cult or not (Infinite uses)
Dark Banishment (Night) - If any Cult visit a member of the Unseen tonight, that visit will be prevented and the Cultist will die. (1 use)
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, The Cult and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.
If Converted to the Cult, Sheriff has the following Cult Alt:
Whispers of Mithras (Scout) (Day) - If a member of the Unseen visits target player Tonight you will know. You can choose whether this information is kept to yourself or anonymously announced (4 uses)
Holy Blessing (Passive) - You are immune to death at night once. Your actions do not count as visits
Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition (Passive) At the start of the game, 3 random players will be assigned as ‘Heathens’ - They will never be other neutrals, Unique BD classes, Mastermind or the Second Spawning Cult. Once the final Heathen dies, you will leave Court that night and never return. Each Heathen is informed they are a Heathen, but not the identities of the others. You will know the Class of each Heathen.
Interrogate (Night) Find out if the Target Player is a Heathen, and their Class if they are (Infinite uses)
Ruthless efficiency (Night) Kill target player if they are a Heathen. The target cannot be healed. (3 uses)
Your objective is to live to see all Heathens Die.
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes for you to become King count as 2
No Allegiance (Passive) Immune to Death at night once. If you become King, you will become a Usurper King
Silence (Day) - Prevent Target player from using Day abilities if Royal, or the King (3 uses)
Blood Test (Night) Find out if the Target Player has Royal Blood, and their Class group if they are (Infinite uses)
Kinslayer (Night) Kill target player if they are Royal, or the King (2 uses)
Your objective is to Survive, ensuring the Prince dies and that there is no King except you when the Game ends.
Pass The Torch (Passive) - If you die, there will be a vote held to crown the next King.
Head of State (Passive) - Your vote counts as two when putting people on trial.
Royal Pardon (Day) - Make a player unable to be voted today. - (2 uses)
Decide Fate (Day) - You may choose the whether the player on trial will be executed or pardoned. (1 use)
Guard? (Night) - Prevent all visits to you tonight - 1 use.
Disinherit (Night) - Permanently remove a player’s royal blood. If this is successful, you will gain two uses of Guard?. - (Infinite uses)
Your objective is to survive until the end of the Game, ensuring the Prince does dies