- Follow the Global Forum Rules
- If you haven’t posted content in 36 hours, you’ll be prodded for inactivity. If you don’t respond to that prod in 16 hours, you will be force replaced.
- No private messaging others in the game about the game.
- Do not screenshot private host messages
- Don’t throw the game. This includes any form of intent to make you or your faction lose
- Refrain from posting so many times in a row.
- Players are not allowed to use big letters. These are reserved for the host.
- Please add links in the main post to every notable event (FoL Events)
- You are allowed to leave the game but doing it will net you a temporary blacklist meaning you can’t join a forum of lies for a while. Further leaving may net with a permanent blacklist
- Lets all have fun and play together!
- Do not like posts in a thread if you are dead in that game.
- Days last 48 hours, or until a majority is reached for execution. Nights last 24 hours.
- If the current trial would overrun the remaining day length, the day ends immediately upon it’s conclusion
- All actions must be sent to the mod.
- Unseen and Cult will talk through a special PM chain
- The priest will speak with the dead through a separate Discord server.
- All classes will be used and will be used as they are found in the Class Cards Thread. (Exceptions specified)
- To accuse someone say “/accuse [player]” or “/vote [player]”
- Votes saying Execute or Pardon before the target is on the stand will not be counted.
- Should the votes reach the majority, that player will go on trial. They can give a defence, and the rest of the players must vote Execute or Pardon on the thread.
- Players can discuss while the target is on trial.
- No one is able to use day powers when a trial is in session. The only exception is the king’s Decide Fate or actions that have no noticeable affect during the day
- Every trial will go on for 24 hours maximum.
- The day timer does not stop when the target is on trial.
Picking a New King
- If there are less than 4 players a new king will not be selected.
- After a king’s execution the day does not end, an election shall be held right after.
- When the king dies 24 hours is given for any player with royal blood to step up and take the throne.
- After that 24 hours anyone is free to step up.
- If only 1 person steps up when the day ends that person becomes the king
- If 2 people step forward everyone votes on who should be the next king. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day becomes the king. If the votes are tied whoever stepped up 1st becomes the king
Random BD (x7)
The following Rule changes are in effect
- The King Odds will be set to 60% BD, 20% Evil, 20% Devout
- The Loyalty ability is removed.
- BD Kings will have the following passive: -
“Death of a dynasty: If executed by the court, there will be no more kings this game. Also, there will be no vote the following day”
- BD King will lose the ‘Debt’ ability, but gain an extra guard
- Other Kings will remain unchanged
- The Sheriff, Prince and Paladin are immune to conversions from both sides. Cult and unseen members can’t be converted either.
- Sheriff’s scouts can detect if their target is converted by both Unseen or Cult
- Paladin’s Blessing of Light prevents conversions from Unseen or Cult
- Cult gains an additional ability.
“Eradicate: Kill target player (2 uses) Any cult member may use this ability instead of their normal action, unless being sacrificed”
- The first use of ‘Blood of Mithras’ will kill the cultist it targets
- There is a max spawn cap of 3 of any one type of BD class
- Hidden Blade and Rupture are reduced to 3 uses each
- There are no neutrals
- If both factions try to convert the same player, the team with the least members succeed. In the event that it is equal, Unseen do the conversion if both teams have the same amount of members.
- There will be limited Feedback. Only Classes performing a killing action, Special and Investigative will know they were occupied or redirected. Also, any action that bypasses an immunity of a class will result in feedback to that affect.
- Each class will gain the Passive ‘Determined’ if occupied/jailed/redirected 3 times in total. Classes with this passive will gain occupy and redirect immunity.
- Classes with ‘Determined’ that are jailed will gain the passive ‘Escapology’. The Prince is informed if their prisoned gains this passive. Players with Escapology passive can not be jailed again.
Pug Butler ~ Executed Day Two.
Squid Knight ~ Killed Night Two.
Blitzer Invoker ~ Executed Day Three
Solic Physician ~ Killed Night Three
Memesky Noble ~ Killed Night Three
Marcus The Sheriff ~ Killed Night Three
Gamerpoke Princess ~ Executed Day Four
Marluxion The Paladin ~ Killed Night Four
Captain Invoker ~ Killed Night Four
Shurian Invoker ~ Killed Night Four
Mercenary The Assassin ~ Executed Day Five
Luxy - The Good King ~ Killed Night Five
Soulshade - The Evil King ~ Executed Day Six
Margaret - The Mastermind ~ Killed Night Six
HTM - Ritualist ~ Executed Day Seven
Sam17z - Ritualist ~ Executed Day Eight
Max - The Cult Leader ~ Killed Night Eight
Firekitten - The Assassin ~ Executed Day 10
Sarun - The Cult Leader ~ Killed Night 10
Livicus - The Good King ~ Killed Night 10