Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

SFoL 12 The Return of The Unseen! {BD, Merc, Alch win}

never* god damn it grammarly

Simon should be on trial right now, and i’m about to sleep. I humbly ask the gracious god @Braixen to include my
/Vote Execute
since the trial should have started already :wink:
if it doesn’t get counted, i trust you all to make the right decision :+1:

execute

Dama you should block agent in case he decides to yolo kill someone. Don’t trust them neutrals.

He have nothing to prove then, so he get executed anyway.

Forst I came up as sup/soc to you, so how the fk am I assassin if PKR was converted N1? Think pls ffs.

/vote simon

unless you say your own logs are fake which imply you’re assassin o/

Your logic make no sense whatsoever.

Plus anyone can get converted.

Try to read, it’s fun.

Frost you can say try to read in a sassy way as much as you like, it won’t change the fact you are talking outta yo ass.

when PKR was converted n1 MM somehow converted me N2? and if simon flips MM he couldn’ thave done it on N3 so you’re just talking BS.

Also trying to frame your only potential ally may not be the best strategy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I’m the assassin now? And that’s why I don’t want person who got contract to confirm me?

Cause noone could get contract to beging with? :thinking:

Ok nvm that logic I forgot PKR flipped assassin. But sitll it’s BS that I’m assassin. Neither is cheesy.

I still find it funny that you think I’m assassin, I’d say noz can check me if that makes you feel better. Unless Noz already did.

Nah I got eevees contract alls good.

The heck?
I didn’t send it to you o.o

Or did I?

Me and eevee scum team confirmed?

You think poisoning the king is the best strategy otherwise?

Try again.

I have no idea what you are saying.

@Insanity if you are now Maid do you wanna be useful and use your day ability on Frost to prove he is a killing class to those who still don’t belive it.

Kontynuując dyskusję z FoL Class Cards (Now Officially Official):

It’s a night ability btw.