Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM
Starts 5/15 2020-05-15T16:00:00Z → 2020-05-15T17:00:00Z
Rules and Punishments
- Actions are done by messaging in your class card
- Loptrian Empire/Mafia members will talk through a special Discord server or forum page.
- There will be no logs but there will be flips.
- Starting from Day 2, ITAs will be enabled. They have a base 15% chance to hit, but are modified by abilities and the Weapon Triangle, the Trinity of Magic, ande the Triage of Anima. To use one type /ITA Player and ping me. There will be a hard cap of 5 ita kills per day, and they will go away for the day. They will go away permanently at 7 players alive.
- The host has a right to remain silent regarding any questions about the setup, passives, etc to stop angle shooting.
- If anything broken is ever found, I shall fix it regardless of your complaints.
- Bleeding, Poisoned, Injured are all interchangeable and will inform you how many days you have to live.
- Rolecards will be sent out within a day of the game filling. Confirmations will be done in the rolecards only.
- The game will start both once all players have ‘checked in’ and confirmed their roles
- Phases will be 48/24.
- Lynches will be Majority & Plurality
- Players should post at least 10 on topic and game related times per day phase. If this cannot be met for a particular reason, the mod should be informed in your role PM. Prods will be sent out in rolecards.
Game Specific Mechanics
- This game is not bastard, but may have some bastard mechanics
- There is no conversion.
- There may or may not be neutrals.
- There may or may not be lost wolves
- There are anti-claim mechanics.
- Reasonable Action Resolution will be used to handle disputes on the same tier in Natural Action Resolution.
- Only investigative roles and abilities will have feedback (such as being roleblocked / redirected) unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Speed is a stat every role has. This is a stat to help determine if some abilities proc
- Money is a variable that every role has. It can be earned and spent at the store at night. Every time someone is killed their killer takes the cash, and in lynches the money is split between everyone on the wagon (except for the hammerer if the lynch death is via hammer with the hammerer getting all the leftovers. Leftovers being whatever extra gold that isn’t evenly splittable between all the people on the wagon.). Also, all living players will be given a standard pay of 300 gold at the beginning of every day starting Day 2
- The shop will be able to be shopped at, at night without any use of an action. You can only buy one thing a night.
- Every Night there will be an Arena. There is a pay in every night to compete that might vary. You will unanimously fight in ITA sessions and the winner will receive a legendary weapon of their choosing as long as they can wield that type of Weapon/Magic.
- There are some Universal skills that can be acquired through the shop, or start with them.
- Legendary Weapons are only obtainable if you already own a normal version of the weapon (via staring with it or buying it) and win the arena. They usually augment your speed stat and give you specific skills
- Every player has two class cards, one they get at the beginning and one they get in the second generation. The second-generation cards are usually net buffs to your character in some way. At any point during the day, if the second generation would activate, the day will end with a no lynch as all current warriors either fall, get injured, or take over the continent. Under 3 circumstances will the game go into the second generation: There are 12 or fewer players, Day 4 ends, and Two Role Specific abilities
- This game’s ITAs will be affected by your weapon equipped. Look at the chart below for Relevance
|Attacker(Below)/Defender(Right)||Sword||Axe||Lance||Bow||Light Magic||Dark Magic||Wind Anima Magic||Fire Anima Magic||Lightning Anima Magic||Stave|
|Wind Anima Magic||=||=||=||O||O||X||=||X||O||=|
|Fire Anima Magic||=||=||=||O||O||X||O||=||X||=|
|Lightning Anima Magic||=||=||=||O||O||X||X||O||=||=|
Base ITA chance: 15%
X = Not Effective (-5%)
O = Effective (+5%)
= = Normal Effective (+0%)
(Bows naturally have Wing Clipper skill as well)
Handy chart helped made by Simon
|Life Ring:||Gives you the Renewal Skill (Saves you from death at night (One time use))||5,500 gold|
|Elite Ring:||Gives you the Paragon Skill (All Monetary gains are doubled)||3,000 gold|
|Thief Ring:||Gives you the Steal Skill (On a missed ITA shot, take half of their gold on a (Speed%). They will be notified they lost gold at the start of the night)||3,000 gold|
|Prayer Ring:||Gives you the Miracle Skill (If an ITA lands. It will say “Hit! No one died!” and you will survive once.)||5,500 gold|
|Pursuit Ring:||Gives you the Pursuit Skill (Perform a second ITA on an opponent if your speed stat is higher than your targets)||3,000 gold|
|Bargain Ring:||Gives you the Bargain skill (Half off everything in shops and the arena)||3,500 gold|
|Knight Ring:||Gives you a 5% increased chance to dodge after ITAing today||3000 gold|
|Return Ring:||Return to the Castle unable to be targeted by ITAs, Abilities, or Votes for tonight and the following day||7000 gold|
|Beast Killer:||Gives you the Beast Killer Skill (effective against cavalry) to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Wing Clipper:||Gives you the Wing Clipper Skill (effective against flying units) to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Armor Slayer:||Gives you the Armor Slayer Skill (effective against armored units) to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Axebreaker:||Gives you the Axebreaker Skill (effective against axe-wielding units) to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Lancebreaker:||Gives you the Lancebreaker Skill (effective against lance-wielding units) to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Swordbreaker:||Gives you the Swordbreaker Skill (effective against sword-wielding units) to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Bowbreaker:||Gives you the Bowbreaker Skill (effective against bow-wielding units) to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Lightbreaker:||Gives you the Lightbreaker Skill (effective against light magic-wielding units) to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Darkbreaker:||Gives you the Darkbreaker Skill (effective against dark magic-wielding units) to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Firebreaker:||Gives you the Firebreaker Skill (effective against fire anima magic-wielding units) to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Windbreaker:||Gives you the Windbreaker Skill (effective against wind anima magic-wielding units)to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Lightningbreaker:||Gives you the Lightningbreaker Skill (effective against lightning anima magic-wielding units)to one of your weapons||3,500 gold|
|Animabreaker:||Gives you the Animabreaker Skill (effective against fire, wind, or lightning anima magic-wielding units) to one of your weapons||4,500 gold|
|Weaponbreaker:||Gives you the WeaponBreaker Skill (effective against axe, sword, lance, or bow-wielding units) to one of your weapons||6,000 gold|
|Magicbreaker:||Gives you the Magicbreaker Skill (effective against fire anima, wind anima, lightning anima, dark and light magic-wielding units) to one of your weapons||6,000 gold|
|Sword Weapon:||Allows you to use swords now||3000 gold|
|Axe Weapon:||Allows you to use Axes now||3000 gold|
|Lance Weapon:||Allows you to use Lances now||3000 gold|
|Bow Weapon:||Allows you to use Bows now||3000 gold|
|Light Tome:||Allows you to use Light Magic now||3000 gold|
|Dark Tome:||Allows you to use Dark Magic now||3000 gold|
|Wind Tome:||Allows you to use Wind Anima Magic now||3000 gold|
|Fire Tome:||Allows you to use Fire Anima Magic now||3000 gold|
|Lightning Tome:||Allows you to use Lightning Anima Magic now||3000 gold|
|Name||Weapon Type||Blood Type Bonus||Ability|
|Tyrfing||Sword||Major Baldr||Plus 10 speed and gain the Miracle Skill when equipped|
|Balmung||Sword||Major Od||Plus 10 speed and gain the Beast Killer Skill when Equipped|
|Gungnir||Lance||Major Dáinn||Plus 10 speed and gain the Pavise Skill when equipped|
|Yewfelle||Bow||Major Ulir||Plus 10 speed and gain the Renewal Skill when equipped|
|Valkyrie||Stave||Major Bragi||Plus 10 speed and are able to speak to the dead at night when equipped|
|Mjölnir||Thunder magic||Major Thrud||Plus 10 speed and get Armor Slayer Skill when equipped|
|Valflame||Fire magic||Major Fjalar||Plus 10 speed and gain a resistance to all Magic damage when equipped|
|Mystletainn||Sword||Major Hezul||Plus 10 speed and gain the Critical Skill when equipped|
|Gáe Bolg||Lance||Major Njörun||Plus 10 speed and gain 10% ita chance while equipped|
|Helswath||Axe||Major Neir||Plus 10 speed and get Sword Breaker Skill when equipped|
|Naga||Light magic||Major Naga||Plus 10 speed and gains the Sol Skill when equipped|
|Forseti||Wind magic||Major Forseti||Plus 10 speed and get WIng Clipper Skill when equipped.|
|Loptous||Dark||Major Loptous||Plus 10 speed and lowers target’s ITA chance to 0 today when equipped|
|Adept:||Speed% to activate to perform a second ITA on your opponent immediately|
|Animabreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Anima (Fire, Wind, Lightning) Magic Units|
|Astra:||5% chance to perform 4 additional ITAs at the initial target|
|Armor Slayer (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Armored Units|
|Axebreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Axe Units|
|Bargain:||Half off everything in shops and the arena|
|Beast Killer (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Calvary Units|
|Bowbreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Bow Units|
|Charge:||Gives you and your ita target another ita use. They cannot target you with their ITA until you fire your own. (Your speed - their speed %)|
|Charm:||Raise a unit and your own ITA chance to hit and avoid by 5%|
|Critical:||If you ita hits within 91-100 then it ignores all other skills and hits|
|Darkbreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Dark Magic Units|
|Firebreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Fire Anima Magic Users|
|Lancebreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Lance Units|
|Lightbreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Light Magic Units|
|Lightningbreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Lightning Anima Magic Units|
|Magicbreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Magic (Dark, Fire, Light, Lightning, and Wind) Units|
|Miracle:||If an ITA lands. It will say “Hit! No one died!” and you will survive once. (One time use)|
|Nihil:||Those that shoot you with an ita cant use any skills when attacking you. Also, they are always at normal effectiveness or below|
|Paragon:||All Monetary gains are doubled|
|Pavise:||When shot, Speed% chance to not die by any hit that lands|
|Pursuit:||Perform a second ITA immediately on an opponent if your speed stat is higher than your targets|
|Renewal:||Saves you from death at night (One time use)|
|Sol:||Restores a use of ITA if it hits (Speed%)|
|Steal:||On a missed ITA shot, take half of their gold on a (Speed%). They will be notified they lost gold at the start of the night|
|Swordbreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Sword Units|
|Vantage:||If targeted with an ITA, fire back at the same time as the shooter, causing both, none, or one of you to die.|
|Weaponbreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Physical weapons (sword, lance, axe, and bow) users|
|Windbreaker (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Wind Anima Magic Units|
|Wing Clipper (Weapon Specific):||Weapon is effective against Flying Units|
|Wrath:||If targeted by an ITA during this phase and Survive, increase your ita chance by 10 percent during this phase. If your shot hit within 100-(number of shots against you)*10% then it ignores all other skills|
This is a closed setup game.
Alliance of the Twelve Crusaders are the good faction. Their goal is: Defeat the Loptrian Empire and any Neutrals that seek you harm
Loptrian Empire are the evil faction. Their goal is: Gain Parity with the Alliance of the Twelve Crusaders and defeat any Neutrals that seek you harm
Neutrals, if any are present, will be assigned their own win condition not listed here
Never Punished, Armored Stave and Axe User, Alliance of the Twelve Crusaders
Weapons (Passive): Stave and Axe. He starts equipped with a Stave. Type /weapon Stave or /weapon Axe to swap to your other weapon. Weapons affect your ita chances, follow the weapon chart listed in op for more information
Lover of Blondes (Passive): Can only use your staves on Blonde characters.
Stave of Protection (Day): Target will gain your pavise passive and procs on your Speed Stat. (1 use)
PugiVouge (Night): Send this video in and a name of a player. They will be killed Guiltlessly. If they don’t die gain two uses of PugiVouge (1 use)
Pavise (Passive): When shot Speed% chance to not die by any hit that lands
Turns into Mekkah in the Second Generation
Defeat the Loptrian Empire and any Neutrals that seek you harm
MarshalDied Night 2 Dagdar/Dagdar2 Electric Boogaloo KyoDazITAed Day 3 Manfroy/Julius ClonedCheeseITAed Day 2 Erinys ModeShifterITAed Day 2- Reinhardt SirDerpsALotLynched Day 3 Sigurd/Seliph
ItalyITAed Day 2- Beowolf
an_gorta_prataiLynched Day 2 Lex
Darth_VaderITAed Day 3 Quan/Leif AliceKilled N1- ???
EVO- Lynched Day 1- Finn Evil_Ginger AreteDied by a Meteor Night 2
CenturiesITAed Day 2- Dew
You DO NOT need to know anything about the game for this setup. But there will be HEAVY SPOILERS FOR FIRE EMBLEM 4 AND 5. If you play, spectate, or even follow this game from the outside, it will not be possible for you to go into either of those games fully blind in the future, ever.
EOD1- Punished Finn/ SOD2 Ashey Alice
Day 2 Reinhardt’s Smile
Day 2 Cloned Cheese more like Dead Cheese haha
Day 2 Italy fucking Die
Day 2 Dew Dew DEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EOD2 Another An Gorta Bites the Dust
SOD 3 The Second Generation
Day 3- Well guess Thracia’s never getting a port
Day 3- Lost Wolf Found!
EOD3 Seliph tried his best