QoL Suggestions

Since I’m not on the discord anymore, I figured I’d give this a go.

Reply to this post with QoL Suggestions only. Provide a detailed description of the suggestion and don’t forget to add a “For/Against” poll in the reply. I’ll look at them regularly and pick some of them. If any of the above is missing, I’ll likely delete the reply.

Don’t start conversations in the replies.

11 Likes

Suggestion: The ability to highlight all posts made by certain players in your own chatlog!

Reasoning: For new players in particular, it can be really hard to keep track of what everybody has said, and scrolling back through the entire chatlog can be really messy! The ability to select specific players to highlight their names in the chat history (or grey out everyone else’s, whichever you think looks better!) would make it much easier to pick out a specific person’s words and votes. Adding another button to only show posts/votes made by the selected players would do even more to allow new players an easy way to break the game into chunks and manage things one player at a time!

• For
  • Against

0 voters

7 Likes

Hi, sorry to reply but I was was wondering if you could clarify what the difference is between a “balance” and “QoL” suggestion? I was specifically thinking of games when I was evil and wanted to figure out what somebody claimed when I suggested this, because I’m not very good at using my private notes yet and often get lost in the wave of new messages! I do see your point about the Blue Dragon using it to find liars, but as this is something they could already do anyways with the chat log, it doesn’t really seem to be that much of a buff to me, and since it can help new players on both sides, I really thought it would be classified as “quality of life”!

Also, is the point of the game not to use your abilities to find the evil players? I’m a bit confused by this statement too! Thanks!

Suggestions:image image

Reasoning:

• To add a few new items to the shop that would appeal to players and are already assets in the game
  • To add a basic QoL feature to the shop
  • To add a basic QoL feature to the shop that additionally answers frequently asked questions
  • To make a potentially confusing-at-first investigative class easier to understand at first glance

first suggestion (new avatars)

• For
  • Against

0 voters

second suggestion (hide owned/unowned items)

• For
  • Against

0 voters

third suggestion (filter to show event items when available)

• For
  • Against

0 voters

fourth suggestion (group titles)

• For
  • Against

0 voters

fifth suggestion (sort shop by price)

• For
  • Against

0 voters

sixth suggestion (princess flirt results in tips section)

• For
  • Against

0 voters

just posting mostly unanimous #feedback-qol suggestions from ToLcord to signal boost them to you

there’s more decent suggestions there but i don’t feel the need to signal boost them all when there’s an invite to the discord at the top of this forum page and easy low-effort methods to do so on an alternative account

3 Likes