Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

Prince should be vulnerable to HH

Yes you do your my manager

Ok I speak for FK. He hates you and wants to eat you so you should jail and exe him

you are fired

I added the disclaimer for it.

Actually FK says I am hired forever

No I didn’t

Yes he did. I would know, I speak for him

Then just say it is your preference instead of saying it is necessary for game balance. That’s all I wanted to hear.

This is how firekitten get’s kidnapped and nuke becomes firekitten

I’m doing more to buff the Alcoholic than to nerf the prince. The SECOND poll would be a real significant nerf

Second poll is even better then the first

Just as unlikely as it is for yolo butler poisons or yolo Observer Peeks to be a thing? It will happen. Mostly when the Prince is hidden though obviously.

No. Less likely than both

Prince will out eventually leading to an increase in converted drunk happy hour and a decrease to drunk happy houring prince

We’re just going to make a probabilistic estimate based on our argument, so let’s agree to disagree there.

I’m just saying that the chance is not zero.

There are more yolo peeks than yolo HH’s and yolo butler has a 100% chance of hitting

No

Yes. 2 peeks compared to 1 poison

/Vote Luxy

You voted no on the poll

Since a Yolo HH has to randomly hit the prince (1/living players), Yolo peek has to hit a non BD (non-BD/total) and Yolo poison only has the King (King/King)

So mathematically Yolo HHing the prince is less likely than the other 2 yolo’s you mentioned