Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

Pokemon Showdown Casual League Week three

I forgot knock off doesn’t knock off items if the user faints.
So sad

So… we playing the finals?

Eevee and Orange need to battle.

Oh yeah

Uh

My schedule is busy af so gimme some time

@eevee will you ever be available between roughly 3:00 and 4:00 EST because that’s my only free hour any given day

That’s either late or early, depending if you mean am or pm. Uh.

I mean PM

7-8 am?

You crazy?

That’s perfectly normal timing

I see no issue

So… I GUESS Since SAM17Z is the only Finalist remaining… I now pronounce the First Annual Pokemon Showdown Casual League Trophy to… the FIRST PLACE WINNER…

SAM17Z

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I thank all the participants for running and trying their best. They all recieve a participation trophy

@Moleland - The Moleland Mudkipz
Lineup
@Marluxion - The Marluxion Munchlaxes
Lineup
@Sam17z - The Stunning Suicunes
Lineup
@orangeandblack5 - The Chomping Charizards
Summary
@eevee Eevee’s Eevees
Lineup
@Nerbins - The Dipshit Dittos

@Eevee and @Orangeandblack5 both recieve THIRD PLACE TROPHYS

AND… @Moleland the Event creator recieves a FOURTH Place Trophy and A Congratulations for all his hard work (debatable)

I tried :man_shrugging:

ngl I forgot about this

We can still do the tournament I have a month lol

I think Sam deserves the win IMO - I think you too are both relegated to third/second :stuck_out_tongue:

But this has put me off doing my second tourney Idea :frowning:

But we need to fight for those spots :thinking:

Hey, if you want to, go ahead

Hmmm, yes, do the second idea but make sure next time you have backups incase people drop out and makes sure people are dedicated in playing