PERMANENT ban for innocuous reasons

What happened:
PERMANENTLY banned for winning with a single other player with player name, “The Kids” and then referring to the funny coincidence that was our names.
https://gyazo.com/9cf22884fc53bd78cd3bd2a082d41fc1
The ‘toxicity’ in the message is completely fabricated and very likely added by a corrupt judge.

What was SUPPOSED to happen:
Nothing! Or a warning, like most people get?

Steps to reproduce this issue:

1. People in discord make groups around judges and guides.
  2. They circle around people they don’t like and try to get them banned for innocuous reasons.

Regardless of what you think of me, everyone should realize this is silly. Try to find the judge who approved this ban and remove them from their position or give them a stern talking to.

Here are some concepts to speed the discussion along, since I want to make this interaction productive.

1. Why is there no proof in the ban message when the ban is for ‘continued toxicity INCLUDING pedophilia references’? The continued toxicity was clearly intended to be the main issue, right? Then why was it not added to the message considering this is a permanent ban, which should be a big deal? Unless it was completely fabricated? Or maybe a single uttered word that was a part of me roleplaying a BD who was about to be executed for unjust reasons?
  2. A pedophilia reference is supposed to be a subpart of ‘continued toxicity’? ‘Diddy Kiddler’ is a ‘pedophilia reference’? Does the writer of that message even know the definition of pedophilia? It’s like I’m watching one of those signs that say ‘x is y-ilia’ or ‘x is y-ism’. There’s just an inherent lack of understanding of the linguistic concepts involved by the writer of this ban message. The whole thing looks like it was written by a lazy 14 year old. My recommendation is definitely to have a stern talking to the one who wrote it, since judging by that message, they’re not in any position to have any responsibility.
  3. You should realize that since it was a mastermind victory, the report on that was a salt report that probably shouldn’t be rewarded.
  4. I was previously banned for ban evasion, despite there being nothing in the rules against making a new account to play. Ban evasion is normally only a thing in free to play games, not for games that cost $15. If you’re going to make it a rule in ToL, put it in the actual rules. This is really important. Otherwise my recommendation is to remove ban evasion bans altogether, since I assume you enjoy money. Just permanently ban the second account if they act up.
  5. I would’ve appealed my previous suspensions a long time ago if I knew it would slowly lead to a permanent ban, but I’ve had bans that genuinely appeared random to me that only said ‘toxicity’. Please make sure every judge realizes that it’s not constructive to give a ban like that. There needs to be a clear message. I’m not dumb. Every single ban that had a long log in it, I agree was justified in one way or other. There was even one time where I genuinely made some empty insults where I was like, ‘only 3 days? After /that/?’ But a ban with no message after I act simply un-nice to someone with a judge-friend? I will just shrug and chuckle at how corrupt the whole system is.
    5.1 There’s one among those empty suspensions where I manage to surmise the reason for it, so I’ll give you context so you have a clearer idea of what my bans tend to be about. I was prince, I told someone I jailed to do something during the day. They didn’t do what I told them to. I jailed them a second time and said ‘I told you to do x you piece of shit!’ This is a situation that I would consider generally immersive and really amazing, like a ‘oh no he’s on to me!’ kind of thing. Instead he said I was reported and I was consequently banned for 7 days for what was essentially cool banter. Do you see the theme with what I said in part 1? I think cursing is an important part of the game when done in moderation. Sometimes you need to roleplay for additional power of pathos.
    5.2 Otherwise, most of the short bans with no message were probably me telling an arrogant streamer what’s up and them salt-reporting me. Or again, me telling a guy who has a judge-friend what’s up and them salt-reporting me.
  6. I had a suspension for 30 days before this permanent one where I lost my temper and unleashed a string of rude message telling someone that they should not afk in games and that people like them are the cancer of ToL. Them showing no sign of repentance is probably when I threw a single insult out, though I’m not sure I did even that. Yes, afterwards I did feel like I went overboard. Do you think I enjoy losing my temper? Still, I don’t think that was too bad all in all. The length of the ban was clearly because of the previous bans (that had no ban message attached to them), which were generally like that prince one listed above. Ever since, I’ve been trying to make sure to not make myself lose my temper and be more positive, which I’ve succeeded in. Note how this permanent ban was for reasons so innocuous that the banner wasn’t able to find any logs for the message?
    6.1 I was happy to see a longer suspension for that though, since I feel like suspensions in this game are too low. Well, I do think it was a huge jump that I raised an eyebrow at, since that iteration was pretty tame. But still, I’d like to tell you that 1-3 day bans are quite unnoticable. If I’m going to lose my temper so much that I become toxic (multiple messages directed at a single person, not just a single insult which should always have a low ban time), then it’s because I’m sick of the game itself and won’t be playing for a bit anyway. I genuinely think you should increase the ban times from 1-3-7-30 to 3-7-14-30. I think it would be a superior system.
  7. And on the word ‘retard’: Every society has positive and negative feedback that is given through language. Behavior that is considered negative gets a word associated with it to give feedback to those people exhibiting that behavior. If someone’s mental growth is clearly inhibited due to them using their time on degeneracy instead of learning, they get called a ‘retard’. ‘Retard’ is about not growing. The person uttering it wants to other to grow and be a better person. They want to point out that what the other is doing is not okay. Only in the United States is the word ‘retard’ met with such a huge controversy.
    7.1 But I’m not from the United States. In my country, we laugh at how sensitive and unconstructive things are in the United States. The United States are a meme in my country. But if you want me to genuinely not utter it even once, and you tell me that using it once will genuinely ban me (i.e. the meme that you get banned for saying ‘the word’ is actually true), then I will simply stop using it. But giving me a ban message that has no text in it is not helpful whatsoever. When that happens, I just shrug it off as yet another unjustified ban because I beat a judge’s friend in the game.
  8. Any of the toxicity bans that I consider ‘just’ has had the theme of me talking to a slimy weasel who was being unrepentant, after which I would lose my temper and give them notice, usually without sending empty insults. This is the core of my being. I want people to be better. I want the game to be better. I rebuke the people who just refuse to learn. A single apology after someone does something wrong? I say nothing. I smile. If someone genuinely made the game worse with their behavior and I lost my temper, I would tell them to ‘stop being in my games’, ‘what you’re doing is cancerous and makes the game worse’. And the string of messages might have a single insult in it of the ‘forbidden list’. And I’ll be banned.
  9. I’m willing to restructure this energy and just not say anything negative whatsoever and be a positive force only, despite my philosophical message above. Just know that most people enjoy playing with me, and I really don’t like the precedent of me getting permanently banned over ‘pedophilia references’, which is clearly just an excuse to ban me.

Extra:

Since you might bring up my steam ban, here is the message that I got banned for. It speaks for itself: https://gyazo.com/8c09bddfb8bfef4a80434ad2bff39f68
Yeah… a ban for giving the developers a free pass for the art and game direction decisions being bad. Thank you MrLucid, very cool!

Extra 2:

And if you want to be fair, check out the positive messages I’ve sent too in the days before this ban, instead of grasping for straws to ban me. Like me saying ‘hey be nice’ when someone else was insulting. Or me saying, ‘sorry but I need your logs or I need to exe you :/’ when about to execute a guy in squire armor. Stop looking at things in black and white. And stop letting emotional and corrupt people be in charge of permanently banning people. It reflects extremely poorly on you.

First, this is a ridiculous accusation and doesn’t help the case by accusing us of being biased when trying to appeal. I don’t know who you are, and the average report doesn’t have the Judge+ knowing who the accused is, either. There are over 100k registered players.

Further, we can’t even include evidence in ban messages via that evidence window unless it was in a report from player(s) in-game that popped up in our justice queue. There would have to be an organic game of reports that gets through our filter and ends up in our report system.

While normally this would have been a lower tier, I can see 8 warnings and 11 suspensions on your account. It is clear that disciplinary action does not encourage good behavior in this case. In fact, perhaps we were biased by offering too many chances:

We usually only issue 1~2 warnings and 5~6 suspensions. If you have 8 & 11, I’d say that judges+ like you, not hate you. If you want us to not be biased, the truth is that a similar ban should have been issued @ 6~8 disciplinary actions (you have 19 actions).

I come here with sincerity and the willingness to have a positive discussion, and this is what I get? I pre-emptively answered all of what you said and you outright ignored everything I gave you. Please do read and answer my second post and don’t be rude about it.

“First, this is a ridiculous accusation”
I didn’t make that ‘accusation’, but it’s really not ridiculous. The poorly written ban message, the ban messages with no text in them, the string of 1 day bans. The evidence is clear. But this leads to the question of, why are you trying to strawman me as ‘accusing’ ‘you’? I am just trying to point out corruption and making your system better.

“the average report doesn’t have the Judge+ knowing who the accused is, either. There are over 100k registered players.”
There are very few active players, and you know this.

“We can’t even include evidence in ban messages via that evidence window unless it was in a report from player(s) in-game that popped up in our justice queue. There would have to be an organic game of reports that gets through our filter and ends up in our report system.”
So, the only game where I was reported and that was looked at was the genuinely innocuous one?You’re saying that suspensions that have no ban message are not the result of something that was in your report system? Interesting…

“It is clear that disciplinary action does not encourage good behavior in this case.”
How?! There is nothing toxic in the ban message. I got banned for a ‘pedophilia reference’ that shouldn’t even be bannable. I’m genuinely trying to be a better force in the game, and you’re trying to pull this? Please read my post.

" I can see 8 warnings and 11 suspensions on your account."
11 suspensions of a single day does not a permanent ban make. Also, I explained this in my second post. I would have attested them before if I knew they would turn into a permanent ban. You really need to actually read the full ban appeal before making a response.

“While normally this would have been a lower tier”
Then make it a lower tier if what happened was so innocuous. I was genuinely never going to be toxic ever again after my 30 day ban, and yet you do this? Again, I don’t think this was even banworthy at all.

“the truth is that a similar ban should have been issued @ 6~8 disciplinary actions”
Without any warning? After a bunch of 1-day suspensions that you know I likely didn’t notice, you just issue a permanent one randomly for something that shouldn’t have been bannable? Is this how you want to operate?

“perhaps we were biased by offering too many chances”
What happened to judges not knowing who the accused is?

“We usually only issue 1~2 warnings and 5~6 suspensions.”
Maybe you should read this as a sign that even the corrupt judges know how innocuous the ban usually is?

I want to have an actual proper discussion. I’m willing to give you a do-over and not judge you for what you posted here. But please, know that I’m genuinely trying to improve and was on a good way towards anti-toxicity before I got banned for something random. Use that knowledge when deciding what theme to use in your post. And please read my full post before posting yourself.

And don’t think you can pull a permanent ban without posting proof. You have created a system where someone can repeatedly ban someone without proof and then get them permanently banned, again without proof. It needs an overhaul.

It’s in our terms of service. Frankly, it should also be general knowledge that repeated punishments result in a greater impact. In every line, you’re simply arguing just to argue, at this point.

I’m sorry, but 8 warnings and 11 suspensions (19 disciplinary actions) is actually the #1 most actions we’ve ever issued to anyone in the entirety of the game, so if you don’t believe we were lenient, then we should have made better judgement calls by being more strict.

I hope you offer 3rd-party game communities more tame behavior, as it’s not us that reported you and wasn’t our actions for the cumulative suspensions.

EDIT: “Without proof?” You didn’t read any of the popups acknowledgements? Popups don’t expire for 6 months; that’s quite the unlikely claim.

You want the same evidence what we’ve given you each time the popup was acknowledged and further repeated in the Discord #justice channel (for suspensions)? Sure:

Disciplinary Logs

“banWarnCounts” : “8 Warnings | 11 Bans”,
“reportReasonsObj” : {
“TARGETED_HARASSMENT” : 42,
“GAMETHROWING_LEAVING” : 40,
“RACISM_HOMOPHOBIC” : 8,
“MISC” : 1,
“CHEATING_SNIPING” : 2,
“SPAMMING” : 5
},
“activeUnresolvedCasesArr” : [],
“banArr” : [
{
“reason” : "Repeatedly calling people “retarded” etc after outing heathens is not accepted. You were warned a week ago about this. ",
“predefinedReason” : “TARGETED”,
“dateBanned” : “October 14, 2018”,
“timeBanned” : “3:32:26 PM UTC”,
“daysBanned” : 1,
“bannedUntil” : “October 15, 2018”,
“evidenceStr” : “https://imgur.com/a/xR032KI”,
“vacReportId” : “5890109032”
},
{
“reason” : "Racist name ",
“predefinedReason” : “RACISM”,
“dateBanned” : “October 26, 2018”,
“timeBanned” : “9:50:41 PM UTC”,
“bannedUntil” : “October 27, 2018”,
“evidenceStr” : “https://tinyimg.io/i/g0uuEBK.PNG”,
“vacReportId” : “5932293949”
},
{
“reason” : "You were warned three days before this for being toxic and all you did is get worse. Toxicity is not welcome here. You should’ve taken the warning seriously. ",
“predefinedReason” "
}
:hourglass: 1/10
{
“(Continued)” : “…: “TARGETED”,
“dateBanned” : “November 11, 2018”,
“timeBanned” : “1:43:24 PM UTC”,
“daysBanned” : 3,
“bannedUntil” : “November 14, 2018”,
“evidenceStr” : “https://i.imgur.com/h91bXYJ.png”,
“unbanKey” : “unban-MarikVonB-5bb4fb064b40ea1bfd12bda6”,
“vacReportId” : “5986864573”,
“unbanReason” : “Scheduled”,
“unbanIssuer” : “System:Scheduled”
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “77f2c84fb5df2f6b14f3e9ae55154d5e”,
“reason” : “Toxicity”,
“predefinedReason” : “TARGETED_HARASSMENT”,
“dateBanned” : “April 18, 2019”,
“timeBanned” : “3:31:06 AM UTC”,
“bannedUntil” : “April 19, 2019”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Day) Day 3 | From Special Fragrance [10] (MarikVonB): to Bd Are Poop [4] (CENSORED): : I wanted you to follow you piece of shit | From Special Fragrance [10] (MarikVonB): to Bd Are Poop [4] (CENSORED): : Grow up and give me your logs | (Day) Day 6 | From Special Fragrance [10] (MarikVonB): to Spamming The Chat [5] (CENSORED): : Are these people braindead? | (Day) Night 6 | (Alive) Special Fragrance [10] (MarikVonB - Assassin): Whatever theyre braindead | (Day) Day 7 | (Dead) Special Fragrance [10] (MarikVonB - Assassin): I actually get mental illness from D6”,
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “c4b6f346831bf14a4bfddab1d5cc5fcb”,
“reason” : “targeted harassment and toxicity”
}
:hourglass: 2/10
{
“(Continued)” : “…toward another player, with an extensive history of the same behavior”,
“dateBanned” : “April 26, 2019”,
“timeBanned” : “3:15:53 AM UTC”,
“bannedUntil” : “April 29, 2019”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Dead) Cat [15] (MarikVonB - Maid): Thats some serious mental retardation if youre serious. I dont mean any offense. Just speaking truth | (Dead) Cat [15] (MarikVonB - Maid): If you think swaps and emp are equally confirmable youre just retarded”,
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “c56c1a021ee19caac216672830be82d1”,
“reason” : “Racist IGN.”,
“predefinedReason” : “RACISM_HOMOPHOBIC”,
“dateBanned” : “May 29, 2019”,
“timeBanned” : “5:37:26 PM UTC”,
“bannedUntil” : “May 30, 2019”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Day) Day 1 | (Alive) Niggur [11] (MarikB - Hunter): If I get banned Im taking 4 with me”,
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “22ea19ff82f64d6b4c6f9e968adf970c”,
“reason” : “Toxicity.”,
“predefinedReason” : “RACISM_HOMOPHOBIC”,
“dateBanned” : “June 24, 2019”,
“timeBanned” : “10:36:59 PM UTC”,
“bannedUntil” : “June 27, 2”
}
:hourglass: 3/10
{
“(Continued)” : “…019”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Day) Day 8 | (Dead) My Name Is Brad [15] (MarikB - Paladin): Retard? | (Dead) My Name Is Brad [15] (MarikB - Paladin): 10 are you a retard? | (Dead) My Name Is Brad [15] (MarikB - Paladin): Its okay if you are. Just maybe dont play this game | (Dead) My Name Is Brad [15] (MarikB - Paladin): 10, maybe stop playing this game if you cant use your brain | (Day) Night 8 | (Dead) My Name Is Brad [15] (MarikB - Paladin): But 10 did the retardcs :frowning: | (Day) Day 9 | (Dead) My Name Is Brad [15] (MarikB - Paladin): 10 worst player Ive seen in a while”,
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “a0a9d38c9af0bc02b3f0daace19ccbd3”,
“reason” : “Leaving while alive.”,
“predefinedReason” : “GAMETHROWING_LEAVING”,
“dateBanned” : “July 11, 2019”,
“timeBanned” : “8:14:26 AM UTC”,
“bannedUntil” : “July 12, 2019”,
“evidenceStr” : " | (Day) Day 2 | (Announcement) Telling The Truth [2] has left the game. | (Day) Night 3 | (Announcement) Telling The Truth [2] was killed due to inactivity. | (Day) Day 4 | (Announcement) Telling The Truth [2] was a Mastermind.”,
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “3ac2566f904f2e2e94a8c9470cf74537”,
“reason” : “Toxic in multiple games after so many suspensions. Please tone it d”
}
{
“(Continued)” : “…own.”,
“dateBanned” : “July 14, 2019”,
“timeBanned” : “11:46:23 PM UTC”,
“daysBanned” : 30,
“bannedUntil” : “August 13, 2019”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Day) Day 1 | (Alive) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Ass, tiddies, ass n tiddies. Ass ass tiddies tiddies ass n tiddies | (Day) Day 4 | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): You absolute piece of human tarsh | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Get out of this game now | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Out of my games | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): People like you are the reason this game is bad | (Day) Day 5 | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Im just telling him. Get out of my games. I dont want afk people who dont pay attention and neither does anyone else | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Feel free to report, youll just get laughed at | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Graduate from being a snowflake | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Hide in the corner you belong”,
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “manualAction”,
“reason” : “Ban Evasion + Ban Evasion + Toxic in multiple games after so many suspensions. Please tone it down.\n (pid: 5bb4fb064b40ea1bfd12bda6 | Ban Date: July 14, 2019)\n (pid: 5d2dc4c634353705250f77f1 | Ban Date: July 16, 2019)”,
“predefinedReason” : null,
“dateBanned” : “August 15, 2019”,
“timeBanned” : “2:31:19 PM UTC”,
“daysBanned” : 30,
“bannedUntil” : “September 14, 2019”
}
:hourglass: 5/10
{
",
“evidenceStr” : “(Day) Day 1 | (Alive) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Ass, tiddies, ass n tiddies. Ass ass tiddies tiddies ass n tiddies | (Day) Day 4 | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): You absolute piece of human tarsh | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Get out of this game now | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Out of my games | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): People like you are the reason this game is bad | (Day) Day 5 | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Im just telling him. Get out of my games. I dont want afk people who dont pay attention and neither does anyone else | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Feel free to report, youll just get laughed at | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Graduate from being a snowflake | (Dead) Ass N Tiddies [1] (MarikB - King): Hide in the corner you belong”,
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “68f7ba00a763223f64f38062bb5a8e5d”,
“reason” : "continued toxicity after multiple suspensions, including pedophilia references. “,
“dateBanned” : “September 21, 2019”,
“timeBanned” : “9:39:32 AM UTC”,
“daysBanned” : 3650,
“bannedUntil” : “September 18, 2029”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Alive) Diddy Kiddler [10] (MarikB - Mastermind): Shared victory by Kiddy Diddler and The Kids”,
“unbanKey” : “unban-MarikB-5bb4fb064b40ea1”
}
:hourglass: 6/10
{
“(Continued)” : “…bfd12bda6”
}
],
“warnArr” : [
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “bd0f0ce11c19c9e5c49abd62d01e4bfe”,
“msg” : “Please calm down, it’s just a game.”,
“issuedBy” : “5a0f91687ee0f604da5061b4 (MercenaryCentral)”,
“dateWarned” : “October 6, 2018”,
“timeWarned” : “3:15:28 PM UTC”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Day) Day 4 | (Alive) Kill All Alchs [12] (MarikVonB - Princess): 3, why didnt you kill king You moron | (Alive) Kill All Alchs [12] (MarikVonB - Princess): GET KING TOMORROW | (Day) Day 5 | (Dead) Kill All Alchs [12] (MarikVonB - Princess): Dude shut up | (Dead) Kill All Alchs [12] (MarikVonB - Princess): Are you like 12 | (Day) Day 6 | (Dead) Kill All Alchs [12] (MarikVonB - Princess): Holy moly you are so upset lol | (Dead) Kill All Alchs [12] (MarikVonB - Princess): You are getting pretty amusing, so Id rather not | (Dead) Kill All Alchs [12] (MarikVonB - Princess): This guy is so mad :stuck_out_tongue: | (Day) Night 7 | (Dead) Kill All Alchs [12] (MarikVonB - Princess): 3 is 14 years old, so ignore | (Dead) Kill All Alchs [12] (MarikVonB - Princess): Please Go to the psychiatrist | (Dead) Kill All Alchs [12] (MarikVonB - Princess): Very unstable person”
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “d1d801e1bc1c064446959566a4704261”,
“msg” : “Please just stop.Don’t insult other players anymore.”,
“issuedBy” : “5ad75e7ae6793a05125e5d44 (PoacherCaptain)”,
“dateWarned” : “November 8, 2018”,
“timeWarned” : “5:14:47 PM UTC”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Day) Night 8 | (Dead) Livin Da Vida Loca [15] (MarikVonB - Mercenary): You are a moron | (Day) Day 9 | (Dead) Livin Da Vida Loca [15] (MarikVonB - Mercenary): All you need to do is fucking wh”
}
:hourglass: 7/10
{
“(Continued)” : “…isper you autistic fuck | (Dead) Livin Da Vida Loca [15] (MarikVonB - Mercenary): How am I lying you retard”
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “985db3aafd4fce4aeeeb9fa4fb75e6d5”,
“msg” : “Don’t tell people to suck your dick.”,
“issuedBy” : “59f3ab050242f305113c759d (Marl)”,
“dateWarned” : “December 2, 2018”,
“timeWarned” : “8:02:17 AM UTC”,
“evidenceStr” : “https://i.imgur.com/5FIzld0.png
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “bb6114d9d1674bc32bae3e783d2f6d3e”,
“msg” : “Using an offensive term to refer to another player. Even if you’re salty, please refrain in the future.”,
“issuedBy” : “5ac701d71a2c60053f7932e7 (brooke)”,
“dateWarned” : “December 18, 2018”,
“timeWarned” : “7:55:17 AM UTC”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Day) Day 6 | (Dead) Smash [7] (MarikVonB - Drunk): Prince is a mongoloid | (Dead) Smash [7] (MarikVonB - Drunk): Sad times”
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “4d956d65782901dd17a6bcb45ba24f84”,
“msg” : “Cut it out with the toxicity.”,
“issuedBy” : “5ac701d71a2c60053f7932e7 (brooke)”,
“dateWarned” : “April 16, 2019”,
“timeWarned” : “11:47:48 PM UTC”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Day) Day 6 | (Dead) Joanna Harte [9] (MarikVonB - Prince): Get out salty boy | (Dead) Joanna Harte [9] (MarikVonB - Prince): Learn basic game theory salty boy | (Day) Night 6 | (Dead) Joanna Harte [9] (MarikVonB - Prince): Avocados are in my belly and a retard is mad | (Dead) Joanna Harte [9] (MarikVonB - Prince): Learn basic game theory 13 | (Day) Day 7 | (Dead) Joanna Harte [9] (MarikVonB -”
}
:hourglass: 8/10
{
“(Continued)” : “…Prince): Pretty sad that youre still so bad with so many hours | (Dead) Joanna Harte [9] (MarikVonB - Prince): Go to a mental health institute | (Dead) Joanna Harte [9] (MarikVonB - Prince): Go away, you have a tumor in your brain and toxic in your veins”
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “5495bc6c36908902b419b936de1746ca”,
“msg” : “Gamethrowing, outing yourself as unseen for no reason.”,
“issuedBy” : “5b3955eb25c65b05100d8f2f (SailorMaidSama)”,
“dateWarned” : “May 28, 2019”,
“timeWarned” : “4:27:36 PM UTC”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Day) Day 4 | From Huntard [6] (MarikVonB): to Neko [2] (censored): : Im assassin, check me get the credit get game over with | (Day) Night 4 | (Attack to Huntard [6] (MarikVonB - Assassin)): You took your own life.”
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “eea65b3edca54db2643399e971cb88b6”,
“msg” : “LEaving the game while alive.”,
“issuedBy” : “5b3955eb25c65b05100d8f2f (SailorMaidSama)”,
“dateWarned” : “July 4, 2019”,
“timeWarned” : “1:50:00 PM UTC”,
“evidenceStr” : " | (Day) Night 3 | (Mind Link) Gustavus Adolphus [11] (MarikB - Prince): im going to leave if I dont die tonight(Day) Day 4 | (Alive) Gustavus Adolphus [11] (MarikB - Prince): If you dont up 1 Im gone | (Announcement) Gustavus Adolphus [11] has left the game. | (Day) Night 5 | (Announcement) Gustavus Adolphus [11] was killed due to inactivity. | (Day) Day 6 | (Announcement) Gustavus Adolphus [11] was a Prince.”
},
{
“gameRoomReportCaseId” : “e4a408dfaac53ea0e383ba81f1dcf8a9”,
“msg” : “Please refrain from threatening to/asking court to report someone for poor play, it is c”
}
:hourglass: 9/10

:crown:ThronebotBOTToday at 7:24 PM
{
“(Continued)” : “…onsidered harassment.”,
“issuedBy” : “5b2e9e361a2c600528547cb1 (Nesnah)”,
“dateWarned” : “July 14, 2019”,
“timeWarned” : “2:00:40 AM UTC”,
“evidenceStr” : “(Day) Day 5 | | (Dead) Huntard [8] (MarikB - Cult Leader): Report 11 | (Day) Night 5 | | | (Dead) Huntard [8] (MarikB - Cult Leader): 11 is throwing | (Day) Day 6 | (Dead) Huntard [8] (MarikB - Cult Leader): EVERYONE REPORT 11. WORKED ACTIVELY AGAINST CULT. DIDNT UP KING WITH MAJORITY. DIDNT PARDON CULT | (Dead) Huntard [8] (MarikB - Cult Leader): I need a report from EVERYONE on 11 | (Dead) Huntard [8] (MarikB - Cult Leader): He didnt up you himself”
}
]
}

For any further inquiries, please refer to the terms of service and end-user license agreement.

I’m sad that you suspended my forum account in the middle of the ban appeal process. I’d just like to tell you that the goal of everything I put in this thread was to show sincerity and to show you my already existent resolve to improve. And to show that this final ban was for genuinely innocuous reasons. It was really not my intention to argue emptily. It’s just frustrating for me when I post so many good points that are just not even referred to and my good intentions ignored.

The ‘no proof’ was about this final ban that had no logs. Look at my other message, I’m not at all disputing that something happened. I’m even referring in my other post to the theme of the earlier suspensions (calling people retard).

And in the end, I do want to tell you that if this ban hadn’t happened, I likely wouldn’t have gotten banned ever again after the 30 day one. And if I am unbanned, I will sincerely swear I will act only positively. That’s all I can do for now. I hope you’ll read this more concise message and give me the opportunity to show the good side of me. Even if it’s just one final chance.

Edit: I’ll come to discord so we can talk about this more in depth and more personally, if you want.

Appeals are handled personally by XBlade so I am not answering your good willingness to improve. However, you can’t call the punishments you received as unfair.
You referenced a pedophilia case. It wasn’t without reasons. It would have probably been a warning, but punishment scales with the number of offenses.
Repeated offenses in the antisemitic or targeted harassment (which you have done plenty) category snowball very fast in particular, and your punishments had a logical scalling of warning - 3 day - 7 day - 1 month - permanent.
The only appeal you can make here is that it was your first offense on pedophilia and you should only have received a 3-day ban or smth, but you can’t say you did right.