This is an extension of v2.4a+
- Snowcrest event is live
- Merc “Shield” charges now go away after successful use
- Poacher can now speak with Unseen
- Objective-based classes (eg, Inquisitor, Scorned) will now trigger the popup/win properly
- Objective-based classes should now see proper feedback in chat when partially-completing objectives
- Objective popup was unsatisfying and is now styled a bit
- Fixed some visual vote messages for “yesterday” and “today” mixing up
- Neutral Killers should now be able to win the way they’re supposed to
- Pretender no longer stands on her chair in her night room
- Fixed starting faction colors @ end screen
- Exhume is no longer cancelable from the parent icon to prevent multi-use exploits (use the “x” at the popup)
- Noble + Aristocrat are now Royals, once again
- Timesnatcher’s “Rewind” should now be working properly
- Fixed multiple Trollbox exploits during Trial that had to do with a lingering popup box
- Poisoned Wine is now usable at d4+ instead of d2+
- Both Sorc abilities should be available now during trial
- Several winning/game over fixes (needs more testing, but should be better than it was).
- Prevent dupe classes in Winners header text, such as “Alchemist, Alchemist”
- Send Selection fixes
- Clarification: King takes arrow if you slam Hunter. This is intended.
- Probably more fixes that I forgot to write down.
It’s not every fix, yet, but figured smaller patches are better since these fixes are just lingering here!