Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

Open Setup Discussion Thread

That would work

yeah, if i run Lovesick that’s what the trigger will be
anyway, any thoughts on the setup BESIDES that?

Seems townsided. I would remove a single villager

i disagree there, Heartbreaker is strong enough to the point that being up against a vigi and an angel dosen’t really tank their chances that much

Would the heart breaker kill a target if they are lynched?

Oh yea. I didn’t think about this

If so then maybe it could work however it would be stupid against a 2 mafia 3 town and the town to lose cause of that

If they have the vig or angel they could still win that

Oh yeah I guess then that’s fair they should be keeping their PR alives

i feel like the chances of Heartbreaker becoming a wolf jester are low enough for it not to be a MASSIVE problem
the setup’s a bit more PR-focused than other relatively low-power ones but it looks fun enough that I don’t paticularly care

This setup looks rlly fun but I agree with nuke I could see Town winning it a lot

If they find the Masons with the Role Seer it might be worth while to keep them alive to do just that

As well it could be fun to actually fake mason to take the hit tbh

oh shit, role seer being able to find Masons adds a lot more swing to the setup when I think about it
we may need to scrap the Masons and replace it with something in the setup’s spirit for it to be balanced

Godfather Masons?

lol

That could work

What about a setup like this?

Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Fool
Sheriff

Goal of the setup: Make sure everyone except the Sheriff has fun.

detection immune villas omegalul

It’s like this

They are actually neighbors so everyone thinks they are just VT because they don’t have any special equipment