Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

Necromancer's Revenge necromancer and vengeful spirit wins!

Lol sorry

You played well tbh. If I was on I was going to twist it where like how does someone know that you are actually bleeding, but the mistake was from me not thinking about maxi blocking your day ability. I didn’t read the assasin card right

best thing for y’all to do was to distract solic and dark rune hjask,

Honestly, it never crossed my mind that distract is different here, so that would have worked completely.

Well played to you too. I was incredibly salty when you first replaced in, because you forced me to out, but in the end I suppose that worked out best for me and was a good move on your part. I saw that you wanted to put it on Boss and me, leaving you free to convert. It was the best move you could have made in that situation.

I didn’t mean most of the things that I said about, this guy does not deserve to win etc., but I had to play the act obviously to further my endgame.

Necromancer’s revenge was a fitting title.

Not because of the theme, but because of how many people slanked during the game

Also anyone notice how many times Solic rolls NK? I tell ya it’s because of his NK pfp

Just quicklynch solic day one to be safe

Slight problem, there isn’t a day 1 lynch

no u

Funny thing i was asleep when solic asked me to noble them XD

To all gg

DyInG NiGhT OnE Is FuN

BD are dumb as fuck
I bled Solic for a reason

ALSO THANKS FOR FUCKING NIGHT KILLING ME BEFORE I CAN EVEN POST A SINGLE MESSAGE IN THREAD

Salt

Mass claiming was bad tbh

Marl, will you ever live to see the end of a game?

Also start the next sfol im bored :frowning:

waiting for maxi to log on so he can propose luxy’s game

wait isn’t conspiracy next?

unless luxy wants to break the rules and get discord