“The Battle of Wits has begun.” - Westley, The Princess Bride (1987)
Heard of the phrase, “WIFOM”, well, that game from the Princess Bride and it means “Wine in front of me”.
Because this is not a “FM: Forum Mafia” or an “FoL: Forum of Lies” the blacklist will not apply to this game. "Get used to disappointment."
- Every round starts with every living player having a cup of wine in front of them. One of the wines is randomly poisoned.
- At the start of the round, one random player will be told where the poison is.
- A turn order is randomly generated per round.
- In order, each player can choose to KEEP their cup, or SWAP cups with another player of their choice.
- To keep : /vote Keep, To swap : /vote [player]
- After everyone takes their turn - if the last player to act swapped their drink, the player who they swapped with gets to take an additional turn and choose to Keep or Swap.
- Everyone drinks and the poisoned player dies.
- On the last round when it becomes 1v1, the player who does not know the location of the poison automatically goes last.
- Last person standing wins.
- Players can talk whenever they want in the topic about whatever they want.
- Five Cups are poisoned.
- Five players are informed of where one poison is.
- htm - Turn 19 - Cup 19
- Astand - Turn 20 - Cup 6
- Magnus - Turn 10 - Cup 10
- Marcus - Turn 1 - Cup 3
- DatBird - Turn 2 - Cup 2
- Hippolytus - Turn 17 - Cup 17
- Hjasik - Turn 18 - Cup 18
- Meteoro - Turn 13 - Cup 5
- Shurian - Turn 8 - Cup 1
- Boss110 - Turn 14 - Cup 14
- Margaret - Turn 7 - Cup 8
- fireslol - Turn 12 - Cup 7
- Gamerpoke - Turn 9 - Cup 9
- Isaac - Turn 5 - Cup 13
- Discobot - Turn 3 - Cup 12
- Bluestorm - Turn 11 - Cup 11
- PoisonedSquid - Turn 4 - Cup 4
- Damafaud - Turn 16 - Cup 16
- Reaper - Turn 15 - Cup 15
- Geyde - Turn 6 - Cup 20