Danganronpa 3: A Traitorous NG Coded Ceremony
- Follow the Global Forum Rules
- If you haven’t posted content in 24 hours you’ll be prodded from inactivity. If you do not respond to that prod in your classcard after 24 hours you will be forcefully replaced out.
- No private messaging others in the game about the game.
- Do not quote private host messages. This includes copy and pasting them into the chat.
- Don’t throw the game. This includes ruining the fun for other players or full on losing on purpose. If you are the Traitor, this means you are not allowed to out.
- Post as much as you want in a row. Honestly I’m not strict on this rule.
- Do not use big letters during the game. This is unless it is stated otherwise.
- You are allowed to leave the game at any time, but please don’t unless you absolutely have to. If a player is annoying or angering you just ignore it or come talk to me. I don’t bite, ya know.
- Have lots of fun and despise each other until the end of the game!
- Do not edit or delete made posts
- Do not like posts in the thread and do not post in the thread if you are dead. I understand if accidents happen for posting in the thread.
- Do not post in the thread during twilight or night phase. I do understand if accidents happen and I do not mind them occurring. However you will receive a warning if you post twice.
- You are allowed to reveal your NG Code in the chat, but just be warned that some players have abilities that can forcefully activate NG Codes.
- Days last 24 hours, players are able to die during the day from abilities or NG Code. Nights last 24 hours.
- All actions must be sent through the host.
- There are no night abilities as you guys were hit by a sleeping gas once it starts. There may be an exception to this rule however.
- You are able to use two day abilities in one day at most.
- When an NG Code is activated at any time. The host will tell everyone to stop speaking.
- Everytime a night hits, it means it is a time limit: (E.G: Night 1 - 1st Time Limit. Night 2 - 2nd Time Limit and so on.)
- During the day, all players will select a room by the end of the day. All players in a room
- If a player is murdered their NG Code will be revealed. This will not affect anything at all. Even if your classcard says it will. Players are not able to kill during the night.
- The Traitor will murder a player at night of their choice. If a death does not happen it means the Traitor is either dead or did not attacks somebody. If the Traitor dies, the game will end.
- The Mastermind will be the one to select the Traitor.
- Unlike the last game, this is not Smalltown. You do not know who each other are. This is to avoid angleshooting, to add onto it the NG Codes may or may not be the same from the anime.
NG Code: NG Code is a mechanic in the game that shows an action that must not happen to you or you must not do. If your NG Code is activated you will be instantly killed, this can not be prevented in any way at all.
The Traitor: At night, the Traitor will be woken up and will choose to kill a player of their choice. If the Traitor does not select a player, no one will die.
The Mastermind: The Mastermind is just like one of you, except. They must have the Traitor win the game. Additionally, at the start of the game, they will choose the Traitor.
Rooms: At the start of the day. I will announce some rooms that you can enter from certain places. (E.G: Main Lobby -> Kitchen) Everyone starts in the Main Lobby. I will also post a map.