The blacklist won’t apply
- Every round starts with every living player having a cup of wine in front of them. One of the wines is randomly poisoned.
- At the start of the round, one random player will be told where the poison is.
- A turn order is randomly generated per round.
- In order, each player can choose to KEEP their cup, or SWAP cups with another player of their choice.
- To keep : /vote Keep, To swap : /vote [player]
- After everyone takes their turn - if the last player to act swapped their drink, the player who they swapped with gets to take an additional turn and choose to Keep or Swap.
- Everyone drinks and the poisoned player dies.
- On the last round when it becomes 1v1, the player who does not know the location of the poison automatically goes last.
- Last person standing wins.
- Players can talk whenever they want in the topic about whatever they want.
Original idea by DarrenSanders