This is an extension of v2.4a+
We’re about done with hotfixes, so can probably combine the next patch with something more interesting. This should be a nice checkpoint~
- This was actually cloud fixed, but for those that missed the memo: Fixed “Queue as Group” and the bug that was causing players’ rich presence (eg, “Queued”) to not properly update when creating/joining a game (which would further mess up the “Follow Friend” feature).
- Fixed major bug that was causing Day 1 abilities to not be properly disabled, fixing the exploit for infinite Reaper day abils, Sorc day abils, Assassin’s double abils, etc (any class that gets 2 day abils probably fixed some annoying bugs).
- Maid’s Nosy Servants abil 2nd panel now allows you to select dead targets as intended.
- May have fixed Mastermind Dirty Work exploit during trial. This is hard to test, though - please DM me in Discord, if not.
- Fixed Defile/Disguise (and should have auto-fixed other issues that are similar, like Possessor).
- Regular silence should no longer override a Reaper’s Icy Touch (Chill).
- Day abilities now disable when <6 seconds on day 1 like other day ends.
- Fixed exploit to spam-click abilities to activate them early, such as Prince Execute (For real this time).
- Classes that shouldn’t win while dead no longer do.
- Sellsword should now be able to win with Draw.
Optimization + Stability
- Disconnections (especially when on the loading screen) should now be more-streamlined: You’ll be immediately thrown back into the lobby instead of seeing an infinite loading screen (or wherever you got d/c’d). This should also handle the “Empty Throne” bug, as well, caused by the same thing (server desync, usually).
- We’re now using a more-optimized flavor of coroutines (code that repeats over-and-over) instead of Unity’s crap default one. This should use less resources and have less chance of memory leak.
- ^ This new thing also has a special “cancel” detection on game shutdown. Maybe this will help that lingering exit lag? We’ll see. Narrowing it down over time.
- Leaving an in-game match would cause you to Disconnect from our realtime servers instead of just leave the room. This may have a performance boost and prevent weirdness when returning to lobby.
- Fixed dead names, eg “BDKingStart”
- Completely removed GameAnalytics package. We haven’t used it in like a year, even though it’s been there – we used to use them for those fancy graphs (before they nerfed it).
Quality of Life
- Night abilities now fade-in 1-second faster.
- You’ll now know if YOU got d/c’d or if the SERVER d/c’d you. If the server d/c’d you, it’ll let you know you were simply unlucky When you get booted to lobby, you’ll now see a white fading text below the “Start Solo” button.
- The name selection background has changed from the summer castle to the winter castle.
- Event item store label saying “New!” now says “Limited Event!” or… something like that it may not be new to you.
- Paladin (聖騎士) has been corrected.
- Physician (御醫) has been corrected.