Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

Legends of Merathia (A D&D campaign)[Chapter Six: Manhunt]

( @Boopydoop What do we know about the area surrounding the city? Any caves or underground passages near the city? Any local legends or anything of the sort? Can roll if necessary)

Grimm. go home you don’t belong here

Grimm is deep in thought, ignoring Val. (aka waiting for jammu’s response)
(Grimm doesn’t have a short temper so you’re not gonna get much rise out of him like that.)

(roll history I guess)

gets in his face again YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT CAUSE US PROBLEMS GRIMM. 1ST WITH VALDER WHO WAS RIGHT THE ENTIRE TIME. AND NOW WITH ERBA

(11. Going for any well known caves or caverns in addition to any local legends telling of a powerful mythical creature, like a local dragon or something)

From what Grimm knows of Erba, it’s almost entirely unremarkable, and probably would contain no mythical creatures of any use

(can you draw a small map of the area surrounding erba, so we have context?)

(Grimm is likey unable to defend him self in this position. that is just the power of being right

(Or he’s ignoring Val because he knows that bickering isn’t going to solve anything so there is absolutely no point :thinking: )

(ignoring the agreement will only lead to you being thought of as more a moron who is unable of doing anything right)

the area around Erba is equally unremarkable you’re not gonna find anything special if I draw you a map

(It’s actually necessary for planning a route though)

(something grimm failed at)

It isn’t necessary there’s nothing fucking there your route can just be “we avoid the god damn orcs”

(I SAID WE SHOULD CIRCLE AROUND THE ORCS! TAKE THE LONG WAY. but no)

Listen grimm we are going to circle around the orcs. end of story any questions?

Nysia is reading her book, waiting for things to happen

“I mean, I can possibly make a dragon roar sound with an illusion and that might be enough to distract them”

“Um… how far will the illusion be from us?”

“30 feet at most”