Cult Leader died night 1 and last Cult member did not become the new Cult Leader.
What was SUPPOSED to happen?
When Cult Leader dies a cult member should become the new Cult Leader.
Steps to reproduce:
Well I cannot tell you that since I do not know how it happened, but the steps leading to this event from cult perspective were as follows:
- Cult Leader tried to convert night 1, as usual, the unknown Sorcerer at the time.
- Sorcerer killed Cult Leader on the same night (N1).
- I, the Ritualist, did nothing N1.
- I, the Ritualist, received the message that I became the Cult Leader.
- Following day, I notice that I am still the Ritualist and decided to find out how my CL died (day ability).
- Learned that Sorc killed CL and tried to use a night ability, but was unable and did not receive feedback from any night abilities for the rest of my short life.
Here you go. Oh, the Ritualist was not occupied or anything of the like.