Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

King Rework [orangeandblack5 Edition]


#192

Basically if it gets used like it was back during Safeguard times then it would literally just be Safeguard with feedback and 1 less uses. Since Prince is already occupy and conversion immune.


#193

Because it’s literally the most unfun thing in the entire game to hit a convert immune, we have a class that does that already I really do not want another.

I do not like guards that work on other people because it transforms King into a prince-protector with next to no choice to do anything else.


#194

Protect Prince = no conversion immunity being granted

It’s a tradeoff that makes the class strong and prevents it from being forced into either niche


#195

Also no occ immunity granted


#196

And literally the most unfun thing is to specifically hit a Paladin smite as a lone CL N3


#197

or for someone to kill you as scum using faulty logic


#198

or dying to an assassin :slight_smile:


#199

Dying to an assassin is less frustrating


#200

Unless it’s the night you surveillance the 2nd Mastermind


#201

Bump, and does anything here need to be changed to comply with the recent streamlining updates?


#202

Had a minute so I did a big formatting update, you’re welcome whoever was asking for me to do all nine cards :stuck_out_tongue:


#203

nah gimme 3


#204

Dude why not just make another thread?

So that we can see it in all its glory as a new fleshed topic


#205

Eh

I put in my hours


#206

I see


#207

Plus I didn’t actually change anything in this update

Just refreshed the look


#208

I support these 100000%, as long as we remove the conversion prevention aspect from starting GK.

I would also prefer the night abilities to be those things I suggested in another thread but I know it’s a lot to ask so not really complaining. As long as we get Allies deleted from even just GK I will be very happy


#209

So what I’m hearing is you fully support 89% of my King cards, and of the remaining 11% support 99% of it, for a total of supporting 99.8448% of my suggestion.

I’ll take that :laughing:


#210

I dont know why this is not a thing yet in the game.


#211

Why thank you