Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

Hunter (Rework)

Wait you changed mark

Yeah it’s a day ability that kills harmful effects.

I don’t think you realize how OP your class it and I don’t think I’ll be able to convince you or even show you what’s wrong with this class.

:man_shrugging:

Knight is OP.

Convince me then

The current problem with hunter is hunters mark being a weird UP ability, also bear guard shouldn’t have so much uses.

I like Hunter not being unique but there needs to be changes to the current Hunter.

Bear is what makes the Hunter, Hunter

It still has bear. A non unique class shouldn’t have three uses of it.

reducing bear reduces the Hunter’s identity and makes him more like a class who happens to have self defense rather than a class based around it

Not really reducing something by one use makes it a more balance class.

OG hunter had two bear Guards.

OG hunter had 0 bear guards and wasn’t very good

Knight is somehow overpowered but at the same time due to not being trusted they are balanced.

It’s a weird statement that doesn’t make a lot of sense however if people didn’t Insta execute knight it would probably be shown to be a LOT more powerful tbh. It’s weird I don’t know how to actually explain it well

Honestly your rework just seems to be wanting to give hunter more kill power at low risk which I don’t really like. The way I would solve this is to make the second night Ability kill a person bypassing immunity, however if you kill a BD all your abilties are disabled. That way you don’t use it randomly, as well gives more use to it IMO.

the mark should probably be reduced to 2 uses and I still think this class would be OP

Thing is it can still hurt good people like prince, butler, drunk ect.
It’s just a little less risky then the current mark.

Prince doesn’t visit right?

also get eevee game to 30 players

Yeah but execute counts as harming that player.

I think you should reword the ability as it sounds like the person has to visit