The Ashe thread is not possible to use for turbo and semi unfair. For the hosts and for the players. So I made this brand new Grand Idea FoL Turbo Thread. Turbo hosts can choose from this list and the Ashe list.
- All posts must contain a class. This could be a new one or an existing one from the Ashe thread. If you want to transfer classes over go ahead but they are allowed to be rejected by an FoL Moderator or me, the creator of the thread. Hosts can reject any classes they want.
- Bastard Mechanics can added to the game but like classes, can be rejected by me or the FoL Moderator team. Hosts can reject any Bastard Mechanics they want.
- You must include a number of classes/bastard mechanics at the top of your class.
- Class Template use this for the class template.
- Classes can NOT prevent others from spawning, unless you created both classes or the other player gave permission.
- You can edit parts of classes in the future.
- Consecutive duplicate posts off a class is banned unless that class is similar if not vanilla town.
If a converted class is not given, Neutrals and scum faction classes should automatically be considered immune, and Blue Dragon should be considered convertable, with their unseen version having the same abilities that their Blue Dragon form does.
Converted classes can spawn at the start of a game.
There is no limit to the number of factions that can appear.
The King can be any faction of those that appear in the game, even new ones. If a Buttered Popcorn faction member is rolled, you can have a Buttered Popcorn King. The chance for each individual King to appear is always the same as any other King.
- All classes can’t just be “The Alchemist” as it can get annoying for the person hosting the game. All classes must show abilities and others. If you want to add a post restriction to a class. Post the class in the thread and add a new passive or ability that you want to.
- Classic Wincons for factions - These can be changed if wanted:
Good Factions: Your objective is to defeat the evil faction(s) and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.
Evil Factions: Your objective is to defeat the good faction(s), any other evil faction(s) and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.
Neutrals: Survive - This is just the base wincon a player will get if a wincon is not stated, I recommend putting a custom one for Neutral classes.
Neutral Killers: Defeat the main factions and any other Neutrals that dare stand in your way.
And to start this thread:
Blue Dragon Offensive
Dutiful (Passive) - Immune to occupation and target changing.
Nightshade Wine (Day) - Poison The King, causing him to die tonight if not healed. The king will not be informed if he is poisoned. If the King is apart of the Blue Dragon, you will commit suicide. - 1 use, available starting Day 2
Serve Wine (Night) - Occupy a player by getting them drunk. - Infinite uses
Concentrated Wine (Night) - Throw a party, occupying all players who visit you tonight (Bypasses occupy immunity). - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Evil Faction(s), and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.