𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢: 𝘖𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘖𝘸𝘯
𝘽𝙚𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙.
Stop me if you’ve heard this before. Ten years and a day ago, life was perfectly normal, perfectly boring. Then the next, everything changed. Those who should be dead were alive, and feral, and attacking their family and strangers left and right.
They’re known as Freaks.
What is a Freak?
They look like us. They talk like us. But they aren’t like us. They’re… Freaks.
It’s important to realise the difference between a Freak and the zombies of past media times.
- They do not meander about, they run. Freaks retain perfect physical activity and mental intelligence. They do not lose their memories. The personality is lost, however.
- They do not attack to kill and consume their victims. Freaks prioritise two things above all else; survival of their race and the virus>their own personal survival. As such, they will not use conventional weaponry unless the alternative is unthinkable. And as they prioritise survival of their race and the virus,
- They are manipulative. Freaks can act like their human self, talking to their families as though they were normal. As such, do not trust your ears.
- They are evil. Zombies don’t know any better. Freaks definitely know what they’re doing.
- When a Survivor is bitten, they start to have ‘episodes.’ The infected becomes a Freak for short periods of time over the next two days. They will have no memory of this.
- After two days, they turn. This can be prevented with the Irregularity Serum, which delays the inevitable turning for two days and all symptoms during that time. This can be done infinitely.
Any other questions will be possibly answered and probably ignored.
𝟏. 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬𝟏𝟏𝟎 - Unknown Status - Killed by ??? (claim by Sulit, supported by Simon). Denied by ???. Denied by Boss.
𝟐. 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲 - Unknown Status
𝟑. 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 - Unknown Status
𝟒. 𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐭 - Ascended - Claimed by Sulit.
𝟔. 𝐀𝐦𝐢 - Unknown Status
𝟕. 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝 - Unknown Status
𝟖. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 - Unknown Status
𝟗. 𝐍.𝟏 - Unknown Status
10. Zone - Unknown Status - Self claimed.
11. DirectorHail - Unknown Status