Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

(Forum game) The Endless tower of Endless Insanity

Floor 84: You are strapped into a chair and forced to watch Central Intelligence on repeat for 3 days

Doesn’t sound too bad

Floor 85: You are forced to watch Desu Desu Desu! For 10 hours

Floor 86: You heard the following sound from the speaker above

“What the yiff did you just yiffing say about me, you little fox? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my group of my yiffing classes, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret orgies on Furaffinity, and I have over 300 confirmed yiffs. I am trained in Yiffing warfare and I’m the top wolf in the entire Yiffing Leauge. You are nothing to me but just another target to yiff. I will fuck you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, bark my fucking words. You think you can get away with Role playing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of animal species across the USA and your character is being traced right now so you better prepare for the cock, faggot. The cock that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your tailhole. You’re fucking yiffed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can yiff you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tail. Not only am I extensively trained in unprotected yiffing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my best friend’s dildo collection and I will use it to its full extent to destroy your miserable ass off the face of this bed, you little fox. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “sexy” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking snout. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the full price for the commission of your character, you goddamn fox. I will jizz all over you and you will drown in it. You’re gonna suck my wolf dick, kiddo.”

Floor 87

You are made to relive the feeling of going into a Dark Souls boss fight horribly underprepared.

Floor 88
Here is the said Dark Souls boss you went unprepared into

Floor 89:

After you get fucked about a couple hundred times, you notice some chests that seem to have loot… but something seems off about them…

Floor 90:
Anti-mimic spray

Floor 91:
A carnival song plays everywhere

Floor 92:
This appears to be a mini world of its own.
It is split in half.
You see a field of sunflowers. One of them is pointed to the other side.
You see a field of moonflowers. One of them is pointed to the other side.
The sky is perfectly split in two, moon iluminating the moonside and sun the sunside.

Floor 93:
There is a guy bathing

Floor 94:
There are endless GI turbos.

Floor 95:
There is a wild forest. In the middle of it there is a camp of humans with fox ears. They call themselves the bestial folk.

Floor 96:
You must host 100 GI turbo’s with minimum of 20 players to pass this floor.

Floor 97:
You teleport to floor 100 automatically
Floor 98:
You hacked into this floor you idiot, you are now stuck here.
Floor 99:
There is no way out, you just hear someone screaming “do you know da wae?” and spitting around.
Floor 100:
You must play as all 1-100 classes in the GI Ashe Thread.

Floor 101

Everyone’s most hated things end up here, so it’s no surprise you found yourself here as well.

Floor 102:

You find some guys playing Master of Puppets on guitar and head banging along. You recognize one of the main guitarists as an old friend, but quickly get out, as Metal ain’t your thing

Floor 103:
A fiend starts following you.

Floor 104:
The floor is covered in melted chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
The fiend takes a short break to blow some of it up, then continues following you.

Floor 105:
This place has a group of mercenaries for hide for whatever lies on the next floor. You refuse to contract them.

Floor 106:
The New Day throw all of their pancakes at you. It seems unending.