Welcome ladies and gentleman to Game 1 of the Tournament with your host Wolfy and Pug. As a reminder, points are being given out for the style of your play out of five by the mod team as well as us, so play to the best of your ability. For the new players, attached below are the rules for the tournament as well as how the game is expected to go.
You will need to follow standard forum rules.
- Swearing is permitted. However, keep it classy – don’t overdo it and no targeting people. No racial slurs, discriminatory slurs, etc.
- No bullying, stalking, being overly creepy (esp. sexualizing), or harassing.
- We’re LGBT friendly – allow people to be themselves.
- Respect everyone, but esp. the Game Hosts/Fol Team. Don’t openly argue with with staff . They have the final say!
- Don’t share accounts and don’t create multiple accounts. (You will be banned if this is discovered)
- No posting NSFW content. (You will be removed as a player/backup if you are one and banned for the rest of the tournament)
- No Gamethrowing
- No backseat modding. If there is an issue, report it to a game host. In emergencies, @FoL Team(as they happen to be moderators to the site as well), but only after @Hosts and we either a) are not online for a good while, or b) we are unable to help with the current issue (but we will try and message the team first)
Days will be 4 IRL days long, or shorter if someone dies
Nights will be 2 IRL days long
Actions are done by messaging me and pug using the class card given to you.
Unseen/Cult will be talking through Quick Topics
Priest will speak with the dead through a separate Quick Topic
You must make a post within 24 hours with relevant content. If you do not post for 24 hours, you will be prodded. After the initial prod, you will be given an additional 16 hours to the prod. If you fail to respond to the prod, then you shall be removed from the tournament. If you have been prodded, and respond to it with no relevant content, then the prod countdown will still continue until you have posted something satisfactory.
To accuse someone say “/accuse [player]” or “/vote [player]”
When someone is on Trial they will be able to post defence on the thread. Any pardon/execute votes cast before the chance of the defence will not be counted.
Once majority has been reached, the King has extra time to decide whther or not he wishes to allow the execution to go through, or to force pardon. When force pardoning/executing, it must be sent through the role card. To speed up the execution, you can say that you will not force pardon on the thread.
Executions end the Day
Trials WILL NOT pause the counter
After The Night
You will be told what happened to you
You slept peacefully
Someone occupied your night
For whatever reason, you instead visited [x]
Someone tried to occupy you but you had no time for them
You were attacked but you survived
You were unfortunately killed
Your attempt to kill your target failed
Your attempt to occupy your target failed
You were bewildered
Your ability backfired (Pants on Fire/Dark Rune)
You’ve been intimidated
You were exposed to deadly nightshade!
A mercenary has offered you a contract, do you accept?
You’ve been slapped and cannot vote
You’ve been threatened
Message me your entire journal, the last draft I receive before you die shall be the one displayed when your class is announced at start of day
Official Player List:
CaptainNerbins Rogue PoisonedSquid
Please make a post to the new message that I have sent you with Game 1 reroll so they will appear on the top of my messages rather than using the last class cards and confirm to the new class cards in the thread.