ARE YOU PREPARED TO MEET YOUR MAKER?
BECAUSE THEY AREN’T WAITING FOR YOU
HERE ON HELL IN A CELL, NOBODY ESCAPES THE DOME UNTIL IT’S OVER. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
Rules of the Ring
- Follow the Forum™ Mafia™ Rules™ by™ Luxy™ the™ former Moderator™
- Try not to tag out of the ring just because your ass is getting kicked.
- Have fun! If you don’t then, at King of the Ring, Undertaker tossed Mankind off the top of the cell and onto the announcers’ table during their Hell in a Cell match.
- Send actions in your role pm
- I will not answer any questions in the main thread. Ask questions in your rolecard.
- If you do not maintain a reasonable level of activity, you will be force replaced.
Factions / Mechanics
Faces - the good faction with the wincon of: You’re here to take down all the heels who would dare tarnish OMNIPLEX 2020.
Heels - the evil faction with the wincon of: You’re here to bring back wrestling to what it should be, starting by ruining the faces and OMNIPLEX 2020.
- Phases are 48/24
- The factional kill is assigned (can be done alongside other actions, but can be tracked/watched/roleblocked)
- Scumchat active at all times
- FLAVOR IS NAI, with all character flavor being wrestlers who have been in at least one hell in a cell match (character flavor will be announced at sog)
- 200 post per player per day phase maximum, lifted an hour before EoD.
- Lynch system is majority + plurality.
- Action resolution system prioritizes scum PRs in instances of direct conflict.
- Full flips, but no logs
- Feedback for roleblocks will be given for investigative roles when they normally would receive results on that night but were interrupted (ex Parity Cop will not be informed if roleblocked on n1)
Example Card and all ability descriptions
Image of the rock
[record of hell in a cell matches]
You have no special abilities.
You’re here to take down all the heels who would dare tarnish OMNIPLEX 2020.
IC: At any point during the day, you may choose to reveal your alignment by doing your signature move. This may only be done once.
Role Oracle: At any time, you may choose a player to reveal the role of (not alignment) when you die.
Role Cop: Each night, you may look up a player’s browser history in order to determine their role (but not alignment).
Tracker: Each night, you may stalk a player to determine who they visit, if anyone.
Parity Cop: Each night, you may choose a target. Their alignment will be compared with the last person you successfully chose (if anyone).
Cop with n0: Each night, you may determine a player’s alignment. You start out knowing [x] is town due to your connections.
Bodyguard: Each night, you may choose a player to protect. If they would have died otherwise, you will die in their place.
Doctor: Each night, you may choose a player to protect from night kills by tagging them out.
Roleblocker: Each night, you may put a player in a hold, preventing them from taking actions for that night.
Jailkeeper: Each night, you may pull a player aside for a brawl, preventing them from taking actions for that night but protecting them from kills
1/2 Shot Vigilante: Once/Twice during the game during the night, you may pull your finisher on a player, killing them.
Vigilante: Each night, you may choose to pull your finisher move on a player, killing them.
Watcher: Each night, you may choose a player to spy on. You will know who visits them, if anyone.
The Setup: READ THIS
Roll a die 6 times and mark down the numbers obtained. The value of the roll corresponds to the type of role used in the game, with more rolls in the same grouping increasing the power of that type of role.
As clarification, amount of rolls for a given role type impacts what role will be in game.
So rolling invest 6 times will result in cop with n0
1-3 rolled = Investigation role
4-5 rolled = Preventative role
6 rolled = Killing role
|6I||Cop w/ N0|
|5P||Jailkeeper + Bodyguard|
|6P||Roleblocker + Doctor|
|5K||Vigilante + 1-shot Vig|
|6K||Vigilante + 2-shot Vig|
Then I will fill out the rest of the slots with VTs so we get up to 10 town at the start.
Then, roll for mafia roles.
Roll a die (n-1) times, where n is the number of town power roles. Whatever number it lands on, mafia get that role.
You can get multiple of the same role.
I will then fill out the rest of the mafia with goons until there are 3 mafia
Test Rand 1: 546414
Gives 4 P so Jailkeeper
Gives 1 I so Innocent Child
Gives 1 K so 1-Shot Vigilante
Mafia Rand: 25