Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

[FM] FoL Community Forum Mafia - Pug Victory! Who the hell let the dogs out?

Lulll feels bad

@Firekitten
Why would you claim to make hippo immune? .-.

:man_shrugging:

Lying is fun

The real question is why didn’t you claim to do that

In that case
B L A C K L I S T E D

:thinking:
But am I not suppose to lie in this game?

idk why they dind’t lynch hippo after he was immune to the poison

and i’m mad that i didn’t get to revive and out the people that i and the rest of dead chat thought were scum because turbo lynching

it was kinda obvious that the prize in dead chat was gonna be some sort of revive .-.

Yeah, thanks to you on that day.

The day that Moleland thought we’re dealing with visit immune poisoner but doesn’t do the simple solution of this action that Hippo is scum :triumph:

Okay finally I can talk.

YOU @Shurian

Why. For the sake of overpriced stale bread why did you even do that to me I had done nothing wrong and was not even here when you did that this time I’m disappointed in you and if not for everything being as disappointing I wouldn’t know what to say.

Best/Worst Forum Quotes

I dont know.
I was panicking.
The colour pencil sharpeners activated and produced stale bread that was at 4 factors higher pricing than I would like.

Best/Worst Forum Quotes

WHY EVEN SHOT ME I HADN’T SAY ANYTHING WRONG AND NOT DOING ANYTHING WILL BE BETTER THAN SHOOTING

DoSomething(); is an abstract method that had been invoked to be overwritten at that point of time.

whn the hosts run out of thematic prizes and just copy Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

FellsOrignalMan

what would 50/50 do

Flip a coin
End the game

That was how Mole learned Pug was neut
lel

Damafaud got idiotically shot twice this game.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Moleland have gamesolved the game

And then this happens.

@Marluxion may we have ashe’s real card?