Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

[FM] Bastardized MARGARET Forum Mafia - 20/20

2zuan4

The Game

“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.”

– Lockon Stratos

[FM] Bastardized Gundam Franchise Forum Mafia

Hosted by @Margaret!

This is bound to be a disaster, since Margaret is hosting it. You have been forewarned.

Background

In response to psychoneirik’s request to participate in a bastard game… This game now exists. Good job psychoneirik, you just made half the veterans die internally. Has it been long enough that people have forgotten the events of Bastardized Camelot? The world will know, on May 15th! The day when this game begins! (Hopefully.)

Rules

• Forum of Lies Official Hub
  • If you haven’t posted in a 36 hour time frame, you will be prodded for inactivity. This prod will extend to Discord, if applicable. If 24 hours elapses and no response has come, you will be replaced or modkilled, by the Host’s discretion.
  • You may not talk about the game outside Host-created threads for this game while the game is still running.
  • You may not use font sizes that have been altered in anyway.
  • You may not edit or delete messages.
  • You may not create messages with other players without the Host’s permission. Yes, I have to specifically state this. cough
  • You may not quote your rolecard. Doing so, will result in a mod-kill.

Day Phase - Executions

Executions occur during the day phase. On the first day, the execution will be decided by plurality and any day afterwards will be decided by majority. There will always be an execution and if majority is not reached by the allocated time, the player with the most votes will be executed.

Night Phase - Night Actions

Feedback is custom. Meaning, some roles may receive feedback and others not. There is little set rules on the subject. All night actions must be submitted in your rolecard to take effect.

Mechanics that make this game tolerable for the player

Starting from Day 2, ITAs will be enabled.
Starting from Day 4, [INFORMATION LOST TO MARGARET’S BASTARD MECHANICS].

Similar to Fire Emblem Heroes, by Eevee… There are events, giving the player distinct advantages in the form of new upgrades and abilities. However, not every event will benefit the player themselves. Some may benefit the faction as a large. Prizes may or may not be announced upon completion.

Probably important Information

• This game has 48 hour days, and 24 hour nights. However, night may be ended early if all players submit night actions.
  • Each player may or may not spawn with the same entry-level robot.
  • Each player may or may not spawn with upgraded robots.
  • There may or may not be a system to swap your entry-level robot to another type which may or may not give different abilities.
  • Each player will however, spawn with an ability connected to their role, that will stay with them forever.

Role List

This is a closed setup. There isn’t a class list other than the rolecard and flavor you are given. Any character can be town or mafia or a member of the third party, if the Host wants them to be.

There may be anti-slanking, anti-claiming, third parties, conversions, dead interaction, lost wolves, host inaccuracy, false actions, and other bastard mechanics. However, even I am not evil enough to give you a Vanilla Villager.

All rolecards are characters from the Gundam Franchise, with all possible flavor names here.

Joining

To join, simply express interest in selling your soul to Margaret by saying something like “I want to join” or “/join” or “/in” or whatever. I really don’t care. Just ping me if its non-standard, please.

The game will roll on 2019-05-16T00:00:00Z if the initial 20 slots fill.

1. Geyde
  2. H_Hjasik
  3. Meteoro
  4. Simon
  5. DatBird
  6. PoisonedSquid
  7. JakeTheWolfie
  8. Solic
  9. WazzaAzza
  10. Firekitten
  11. BlueStorm
  12. Maxwell
  13. Hippolytus
  14. Magnus
  15. psychoneirik
  16. Boss110
  17. fireslol
  18. Marcus_Doodalee
  19. GamerPoke
  20. Moustashe

Back-Ups & Spectator Information

Spectators don’t exist. Nor should they exist. A bastard game is much more fun when you aren’t cowarding in the corner of a relatively silent chat.

Back-Ups

1. htm
  2. Isaac_Gonzalez

Blacklist

1. Forum Mafia and Forum of Lies Blacklist

Important Events

The game will roll on 2019-05-16T00:00:00Z if the initial 20 slots fill.

12 Likes

I’m not in the playerlist

Saved

2 Likes

/in

4 Likes

didn’t even look at the game and i wnat in

4 Likes

@H_Hjasik

3 Likes

This should give a clue to how this works

7 Likes

4 Likes

/in

3 Likes

/in because reasons

Typeform-Blog-Gifs-Inline05

Accurate representation of me reviewing this game

2 Likes

Is this the one with 300 possible events you said?

3 Likes

maaaybe

2 Likes

Solic if you don’t in I’m going to delete fool

2 Likes

I secretly added details to the OP to trigger people when they try to open it and I edit people’s names in to close it back lol

3 Likes

/in /out

I will dodge these for the rest of my forum career Geyde. :wink:

3 Likes

Mission accomplished.

4 Likes

Shit

3 Likes

Whats /out

I never said anything about outting in the op

4 Likes

Solic’s replacing out, clearly

3 Likes

I probably will end up joining it, but I don’t know if this game is ready for the salt. You’ve seen me in Eevee’s Wild Ride right? :wink:

I will watch the playerlist first before making my decision.

5 Likes

Ah makes sense

That he secretly wants to play

2 Likes