Welcome to SFoL - Derps
not so Grand Idea!
- Follow the Global Forum Rules
- If you haven’t posted content in 36 hours, you’ll be prodded for inactivity. If you don’t respond to that prod in 12 hours, you will be force replaced. May also use WoTM for activity if need be.
- No private messaging others in the game about the game.
- Do not quote private host messages
- Don’t throw the game. This includes any form of intent to make you or your faction lose
- Refrain from posting so many times in a row.
- Players are not allowed to use big letters. These are reserved for the host.
- Lets all have fun and play together!
- Do not edit or delete made posts.
- Do not like posts in a thread if you are dead in that game.
- Days last 48 hours, or until a majority is reached for execution. Nights last 24 hours.
- All actions must be sent to the mod.
- Mafia faction will talk through a special Discord server or forum message.
- Any dead interaction will speak with the dead through a separate Discord server or forum message.
- To accuse someone say “/accuse [player]” or “/vote [player]”
- Should the votes reach the majority, that player will be executed and night will begin.
Picking a New King
- If there are less than 4 players a new king will not be selected.
- When the king dies a 12 hour period starts. In this, players may vote in their class PM for who they want to become the next king.
- Whoever receives the most votes in this period will be crowned king. If votes are tied, a king election will be held the next day to determine it.
- PM the host what you want on your journal. When you die, the last update to your journal will be revealed to everyone
- All players in the game will submit between 1-2 special mechanics through a google fourm.
- A few (exact number undecided) will be rolled and used in the game.
- Submissions may be semi-bastard but will not be used if deemed overly bastard
- Any attempt to submit purposely unfun or game-breaking mechanics may be punished.
Notes That Should Be Read:
- WoTM will be used when rolling in order to prevent broken classes, as well as to limit super confirmable classes.
- The game will be rolled similar to VMMM with x Town, x Mafia, and x Any. Before classes are rolled I will post the exact numbers.
- When rolling classes their is a 20% chance for a new mafia faction to be created every time a mafia member is rolled, with a maximum of 2 mafia factions
- If a mafia faction does not roll a killing member, a faction kill will instead be given to the faction.