Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

D&D Game Thread - Pug GM

(Your boi Unnok getting friendly with the locals, finna put that Rustic Hospitality to good use)

(Appears right after he leaves)

Loki wonders how easily the innkeeper can be persuaded to give him a room for free

Birb wonders how easily the innkeeper can be persuaded to not immediatly kick Loki out

Loki walks up to the innkeeper with his left leg limping behind him and his left hand holding his right arm as if in pain
“I-I don’t know how much longer I can go on without shelter!”

(roll performance

@discobot roll 1d20

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 19

(+1 makes it a 20 ;))

(yep but crits only count as natural crits
rolling 1 or 20 is rolling 1 or 20 and modifiers won’t do anything if you didn’t (or did) roll 1 or 20)
anyway)

The bird turned his attention to the rogue, who seemed deeply wounded. He opened his beak to play a music of five tunes, casting Healing Word

@discobot roll 1d20

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 7

@discobot roll 1d20
he would totally cast it again

:game_die: 3

someone please help this tiefling.

(I meam I stay in tavern offering free drinks for drinking competition and am largly ignored)

He talks to the innkeeper in a very jagged voice
“E-E-Excuse me, good citizen, I-I am in need of a p-place to rest and I-I have no money on me. C-Can you p-please give me a r-room to rest for o-one night for f-free?”
@Pug

He was already voluntarily offering himself to give you support, grappling you and stuff.
Could either help or worsen your case.

Loki gives this quick glance towards the bird that contains a bit of anger which somehow tells him to not do anything