This is just a concept, if you dont like it, I would appreciate feedback on it
I will not be talking about the “Placement Matches” or “MMR Win/Loss” because thats pretty much the programming side of it and thats the devs job, not mine.
How gameplay changes in Ranked Mode
- Cult never spawns. The main reason behind this, is to not get sacrifaced during a Ranked Match.
- There is no Conversions. As Unseen always spawns, the new composition works like this:
1 King (Same Good-Evil Ratio)
6 Random Blue Dragon, with at least 1 Healer (Physician or Chronomancer)
1 Neutral Killer
Unseen changes during Ranked Mode
- Assassin recieves no changes
- There is a 3rd Unseen spawn with a random Unseen member
- Mastermind loses both current night abilities, and wins another 2 supportive abilities. Mastermind keeps the Special/Investigative class pool.
- The replacement system for Unseen works the same as normal
Mastermind New Abilities
Darkness: Make a Unseen member not suspicious tonight. 2 Uses
Empower: Make a Unseen member occupy and redirect immune tonight. 2 Uses
Explanation: Since the Mastermind does not convert anyone on this gamemode, he takes the “Support” side of the team. His job is to help the Assassin and the Random 3rd member to win the game. Mastermind does not lose any of the passives or day abilities
Neutrals, Neutral Killers, and others
- All Neutral and Neutral Killers can spawn in this gamemode as normal.
Hope you like the concept, if you think it needs some changes, please let me know.