Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

Community Mafia Should it be majorly bastard or not

/ita smalltank

no

that’s a nightmare to balance

don’t worry though

A lot of mechanics are open anyway and will be announced. You will be busy with mechanics anyway

An example of an open mechanic

There’s 3 neighborhood chats and that’s not even counting mafia chats

question: will the bastard mechanics include randing me IC so I only have to play for one day before I’m nightkilled?

there are no bastard mechanics

do you want some :smirk_cat:

Oh god, we already played at this in the Random game from Mercenary.

Not really, I’m now just trying to setup speculate who would make a good IC

Mafia matchmaker slanked to death.

By the way the neighborhood chats are called council of idiots special connections and moderator chat

I’m a scum role in your game aren’t I? :thinking:

okay so Squid/Solic/Geyde/Eevee are in Modchat, Team Somewhat Polish are probably Special Connections, and the council of idiots is whoever was in that thing

There’s two overlaps there- You and Eevee, so I imagine for symmetery’s sake Litten/Eevee will contain at least one wolf.

It’s funny cause someone is expecting to out guess the mod when I’m the one designing this setup

Also roles were Rand’d a long time ago, I basically balanced abilities around it

Meaning there can literally be zero wolves in a neighborhood or it’s filled with wolves

yes, but I think I am right that Special Connections is probably Team Somewhat Polish minus SmartBomb

Ici rn

Fun fact I know who the girl on the meme is
Not personally obviously