Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

[CFM] Adiart Love Letter Mafia - Game end - town win

Not really, just tired.

i have to go almost sleepless friday nights so that i don’t risk oversleeping another saturday, as I can’t afford to miss another class

Do alarm clocks not work?

I have severe insomnia
The only way I can sleep is by taking medication that makes me sleep for 9 1/2 to 10 1/2 hours.
But sometimes even when I take my meds on time I’m still unable to fall asleep until later
Which can be disastrous.

Is that different from not being able to fall asleep because I have adhd?

Cause I take meds that supposedly calm my brain allowing me to sleep at night

I think sleep is more important and that you should try to talk to the teacher about it

they would probably understand

perhaps

I’m reading isaac posts for spew but then I question why tf didn’t he vote someone when the wagons were all 1-1-1-1-1 and stuff. He kept unvoting.

I think I can’t make rational thoughts about what isaac was doing cause he’s insane

this was the perfect place to mislynch and he does what?

Why did you vote maraget here?

I feel like isaac tried REALLY hard to replicate this

I need someone to talk to me

@Geyde @maxwell @Simon

There was a post about Maxwell I need to find it

is that dramatic irony

I really need Geyde to answer questions about his read on Maxwell and it’s annoying me

I swear it’s not.

I think Soul needs rope regardless because.

If he is a knight or maid and geyde is scum hunter we have lost. Therefore lynching town is beneficial here as it gives another lynch.
If he’s Inactive like he’s usually is he’s going to cost town the game by not reading the game or not voting.
He’s acting WIDELY different from his normal town game and his interactions with Isaac gives me the vibes they wanted to distance.

I think I’m probably dying tonight if this isn’t mafia which sucks