I expect a really detailed answer
Meanwhile I don’t care about dumb pointless “National Days” that nobody knows or cares about
Well my birthday’s on National Chocolate Day!
the mexicans love me
Don’t know because I haven’t looked
But I do know it’s been Presidents’ Day a few times, so uh, no lol
my birthday is on international ici’s birthday day
Don’t worry Orange I got you.
Christian feast day:
be sure to wish orange a happy Scientology Day
Screw that I have The Gambia
- 1483 – Raphael, Italian painter and architect (d. 1520)
- 1515 – Teresa of Ávila, Spanish nun and saint (d. 1582)
- 1652 – Samuel Sewall, English judge (d. 1730)
- 1986 – Lady Gaga, American singer-songwriter, dancer, producer, and actress
I wonder what happens on March 28…?
What happens on my day?
Now on the day of today
- 1911 – Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1930 – Getúlio Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24. (the guy will stay in power for about 15 years and suicide when the republic gets back and he can’t pass any projects)
- 1936 – Franklin D. Roosevelt is re-elected President of the United States.
- 1957 – Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2 . On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 2014 – One World Trade Center officially opens. It is the replacement of the World Trade Center Twin Towers, in New York City, after it has been attacked by two planes during the September 11 Attacks.
Day of about 15 saints I’m not listing.
Independence day of Panama, Dominica and Federated States of Micronesia.
- 1848 – The first Women’s Rights Convention in Seneca Falls, New York, a two-day event, concludes.
- 1940 – Denmark leaves the League of Nations.
- 1949 – Israel and Syria sign a truce to end their nineteen-month war.
- 1969 – Apollo program: Apollo 11’s crew successfully makes the first manned landing on the Moon in the Sea of Tranquility. Americans Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin become the first humans to walk on the Moon six and a half hours later.
- 1977 – The Central Intelligence Agency releases documents under the Freedom of Information Act revealing it had engaged in mind-control experiments.
- 2005 – The Civil Marriage Act legalizes same-sex marriage in Canada.
- 2015 – The United States and Cuba resume full diplomatic relations after five decades.
International chess day, my bro