Banned on Discord

Last Sunday, i started to streaming ToL and got plenty of views (around 100) and was on a good mood. And yesterday, which mean Monday, Gav suddenly whisper me, telling he know who i am, and yelling at me critically and make me lost the good mood, although i dont want to mess up with him anymore, just want to start building up my own community. And today i got banned perm from Discord for "Keeping harash on Gav channel.
Like wtf, Gav, you really have be THIS careful at me, report me even i am not want to being harmful to you anymore.
You can ban me here, devs and mods, i just lost all my reason to play.

What happened (short version):
-Sunday:
+I started streaming, got 100 views
+Gav didnt stream
-Monday:
+Gav didnt stream
+Gav suddenly whisper me, telling knowing who i am, and yell at me critically
-Tuesday:
+Banned from discord for :"Continuing harash on Gav, multiplier account for ban evasion. XBlade even said “disappointed at me”.

Also he didnt stream on last Sunday and Monday, so i couldnt even do anything.

Okay. As you have chosen to make this issue public, I shall respond.

• You were banned from my twitch community last month under your original twitch name (ExplodeKittens) for crossing the line, making an inappropriate suicide reference that upset myself and several people. Normally I give people chances, but in this case, the severity made it a 1-strike and out scenario. I have the right to that on my own Twitch. (You also threw a TOL game immediately prior, which I WAS willing to give you a second chance for, but then you blew it with the horrible comment)

• Several times since, you have attempted to rejoin my community by creating new twitch accounts with new names (RoleplayingTol, EpicSevenMeme and CrimsonArmin) in order to look like a different person. As you would change your TOL account’s name to suit, I’ve been able to learn who you are thanks to the dev team giving me your name history - which they were willing to do to help me enforce my community ban.

• I have no issue in playing a game of TOL with you, if you wind up in my queue, but I do not and will not have you in my Twitch chat. Ever again. The TOL name history share was simply so I knew which twitch accounts to ban, NOT because I have any desire to stop you playing the game.

• It is true that your last account, CrimsonArmin, never joined my stream while I was live. However, I have a chatlog history from Sunday wherein you stated your intention to raid me under your new name, with my mod Atiae unaware of your identity and not realising you are a banned user. This would have been the THIRD time you tried to ‘sneak’ into my community again and evade your ban.

(These messages are in reverse order)
Mar 31, 2019 10:04:22 PM atiae oh well, maybe next time :slight_smile:
Mar 31, 2019 10:03:58 PM CrimsonArmin but now today then
Mar 31, 2019 10:03:55 PM CrimsonArmin with 15 people
Mar 31, 2019 10:03:52 PM CrimsonArmin well i was gonna raid him
Mar 31, 2019 10:03:31 PM atiae He’ll also be off tomorrow on his usual Monday off, but is back on Tuesday.
Mar 31, 2019 10:03:26 PM Snipufin the one day I wasn’t going to mock you for being late
Mar 31, 2019 10:03:10 PM Snipufin goddamnit garvoc
Mar 31, 2019 10:02:59 PM CrimsonArmin well rip
Mar 31, 2019 10:02:45 PM atiae There is no stream today
Mar 31, 2019 10:02:33 PM Snipufin Am I glad to see this stream again!
Mar 31, 2019 10:02:28 PM CrimsonArmin no streaming today?

• Your discord server ban was X-blade’s decision after I came to him with the information. I do not care about your community/game privileges myself. I just want you to leave me and my community alone, after more than a month of this garbage. That is why I sent you an angry message. I am beyond tired of having to EXAMINE every new face in my twitch chat. I simply want you to leave me alone. Play as much TOL as you like. Build a community. Stream. Go ahead.

But stay. Away. From me.

2 Likes

Indeed, and you were sent a DM about the situation that you both acknowledged and gave me your word that you would stop doing this. I have no personal problem against you - however, this promise was broken and it’s against our rules to harass other community members, especially in a repeated + targeted fashion.

+Banned from discord for :"Continuing harash on Gav, multiplier account for ban evasion.

The ban reason is public and a name was not specifically mentioned in public until you mentioned it- to quote with full context and accuracy:

Hinted by the ban message, we can see and track name changes: This is how you were caught both the 1st and 2nd time. There is no sense to deny it as it’s all on-record. Apologies would be more wise than creating public posts like this, especially when it goes against our ban FAQ rules.

This topic is going to be locked. Per our rules, please do not make public appeals or forum privileges may be revoked – not to mention you are still doing the exact reason why you were Discord banned in the first place! That said, do not attempt to private appeal, either, as this post that publicly continues harassment against this individual demonstrates that nothing was learned from the Discord ban.