TL;DR EDIT: This patch never made it out there: We’re going to add some further bug fixes and make it a full patch soon™
Don’t be fooled by the tiny “a”, this was a pretty hefty security/stability patch!
- Security upgrade
- Lobby memory leak fixed
- Added ability for devs to swap regions without a patch if servers go unstable
- Fixed lobby friend “follow” bug (that led to messed up games)
- Limited [self] TTS support for lobby chat. Setup in options. More later.
- Timesnatcher portrait swapped in from placeholder
- Handmaiden portrait swapped in from placeholder
- Numerous class card typos fixed
Since this patch contains security upgrades, unforeseen issues may occur.
If you encounter a bug, please post logs @ Discord ( https://discord.gg/tol )'s #bugs section – or in the forum’s #bug-reports (it should cross-post).
Discuss further in the 2.1.1 Feedback Thread for non-bug related feedback.
- EDIT 1: Temporarily reverted due to voting bug! It’ll be back soon.
- EDIT 2: Ok, it’s back
- EDIT 3: Nope, it’s gone again – we had some encryption tests that failed, causing gamebreaking failures. Abandoned until a next full-number patch after Chinese New Year