Halloween event starts Oct 15th @ 12am EST and lasts until Nov 5th @ 11:59pm EST
This patch contains a security upgrade: When this goes live, this MAY kill off current games until you update --Xblade
- Added a new armor, two new weapons, and a few titles and avatars for Halloween. They will become available Monday @ 12am EST
- The Priest is back… as an avatar and title.
- Seasonal items now have a gold border.
Quality of Life:
- You will no longer see your character’s talk animation when you are trollboxed.
- Chronomancer room will run better on the lowest settings.
- Maid/Cult Spy changed to Court Spy.
- If there are only a few veteran players, then the new player class filter will be completely disabled.
- Evil King spawn chance has been increased to 40%.
- Your title is now shown in-game. You have the option of hiding your title in-game and just showing Squire instead. There is also the option in the lobby settings to hide all titles.
- Your avatar is now shown at the end screen.
King spawn rates are being changed to try to reduce the whisper King meta. I know some people like to think that the best approach is just to remove whispering the King, but that’s like complaining your food is cold so you set it on fire. You’re just gonna end up with a completely different problem.
Minor Class/Ability Changes
- Removed Coagulate passive. They are no longer immune to poison or bleeding.
- Increased Stoneskin uses to 2.
Removing Coagulate is being done to reduce the advantages of outting yourself as Alchemist. Since it’s being removed they’ll regain a use of Stoneskin to help from attacks at night.
- The number of Distract uses left now transfers over to new Assassins.
- Distract uses increased to 3.
Since Distract was buffed last patch, I felt it needed to be put in line with the other limited use Assassin abilities.
- Delayed deaths can now be stopped by night immunity.
Will allow the Chronomancer some more combos.
- Poor Fellow has changed to - If the Fool is executed, then all those who voted to execute them will lose a use from all limited use abilities. In addition there can be no trials the next day. If executed before Day 3, there can be no trials for two days.
The current punishment has been moved to only those that vote to execute and the old punishment was added back in to supplement it. This way both factions are more evenly effected by the Fool.
- All neutrals are now exempt from being Heathens.
- Heathens no longer know who each other are.
People were just outting each other as Heathens, so that had to go.
- Can no longer Follow King. Couldn’t see the King’s visits anyways.
- Now needs to see three Blue Dragon players executed in order to win.
- Added the Assassin’s Distract to the Scorned. Has 2 uses.
Scorned’s gonna have like a 10% win rate now, but maybe people shouldn’t have been outting themselves Day 1 because all they care about is winning. It’s like they say, “Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game.”
- Can now move bombs off of King with Bomb Swap.
- Fixed some issues with Matchmake and framing. Frame will now work better on it.
- Some reconnection fixes.