The Anniversary Update With New Classes!
- Added 2 new Deathnote colors - Brown & Light Green.
- Added 3 new Emotes - “T” Off, Air Lute, and Wild Flail.
- Added 1 new Weapon - Throwing Axes
- You can now equip up to 3 emotes at once.
- Login during the 1st week of the v2.0 patch to claim your free event items.
Quality of Life:
- Updated the look of all the armors.
- Changed Probe Icon to its final form.
- Added undo button for DN. Can only undo the last 5 changes. You can also use CTRL+Z.
- Reaper, Possessor & Sorcerer have new rooms.
- The name for Telepathy messages is now pink.
- The spawning system now looks at your last 20 games to reduce the odds of getting the same class repeatedly and increases the odds of getting a class you haven’t played.
- Unfriending warns it’s permanent: Be careful who you thumb your nose at.
- When a game ends after leaving a game while dead, you now get a notification that shows how much gold you were awarded.
- Loading screen now has music.
- The King now has a crown floating above their character.
- The logbook, private notes, and ability descriptions were converted over to the newer text renderer. (It had to be done)
- If a player swaps an occupier into themselves, they will appear occupy immune.
- Added a button to the logbook and private notes that allows you to send the currently selected text to chat with line breaks intact. Can only be used 2 times a day and can only send a max of 10 lines.
- Added 2 new BD Classes - The Maid and The Chronomancer
Minor Class/Ability Changes
- Reduced Stoneskin uses to 1.
- Fixed potions not being used up when prevented.
- Distract will now also disabled a player’s abilities for the duration. Duration has been increased to 20 seconds.
- When the Fool is executed, instead of being unable to use abilities for a night, everyone who accused them will now lose a use from all limited use abilities. Reaper will lose a soul and Mercenary will lose a brilder.
- Now learns the starting classes of the Heathens.
- Can now commit suicide during Day 3.
- Receives a notification at the start of the night if they are shielding someone.
- Can now leave after getting 6 brilders.
- Can no longer target King at night.
- When you heal someone, the message is now green.
- Abilities that target fellow faction members will now also be able to target the Possessor. Abilities that cannot target fellow faction members will not be able to target Possessor.
- Possess uses reduced to 2.
- Fixed Ballot Mixing not being usable during trials.
- Renamed Trickery to Disguise
- Added Day Ability Bewilder - Prevent the King from using their day abilities. 2 uses.
Major Class/Ability Changes:
- Guards! can no longer target other players.
- Reduced Guards! by 1.
- Good King now starts with only 1 extra guard.
- Good King now starts with Safeguard instead of Swear Fealty. Target player will be death immune for the night. 4 uses.
- Allies will now also make target death immune for the night.
(Portrait by Luxx)
Blue Dragon Investigative
Inspiration taken from @Boopydoop Maid(Blue Dragon Investigator) and Waitress(Unseen Investigator) - Actually Implemented eeeeeeeeeeeee
- Matchmake (Night) - Test if target is compatible with the player you last checked. You start with a random player to test against. (Cannot target King).
Players are compatible if they win together.
Fool and Scorned are incompatible with everyone.
Royals are incompatible with each other. (Infinite uses)
- Nosy Servants (Night) - Target a living player and dead player. You will learn if the living player visited the dead player on the night they died. Does not count as visiting. Will not see non-visiting abilities. (3 uses)
(Portrait still being worked on)
Unseen Investigative (Converted from Maid)
- Analyze (Night) - Test if two players are the same class type. If they are you will learn their classes. (Cannot target King or Unseen). (Infinite uses)
- Prying Servants (Night) - Target a dead player. You will learn all the players that visited them on the night they died. Does not count as visiting (2 uses)
(Portrait by Adiart)
- Pocket Dimension (Day) - If you die tonight, delay it for 2 nights. This will delay bleeding and poison in addition to attacks. Deaths delayed this way cannot be redirected with Distort Reality. (2 uses)
- Time Warp (Night) - Delays a player’s death for 2 days. This will delay bleeding and poison in addition to attacks. You can prevent a death multiple times. Cannot delay unhealable attacks or suicide. (Infinite uses)
- Distort Reality (Night) - Redirect a player’s death you prevented with Time Warp to another player. Can be healed and does not bypass death immunity. (Infinite uses)
(Portrait still being worked on)
Unseen Support (Converted from Chronomancer)
- Rewind (Passive) - If you become an Assassin and have no uses of Two-For-One left, you will regain a charge.
- Time Snatch (Night) - Target a poisoned/bleeding player. Causes the poison/bleeding to speed up and kill them tonight. (2 uses)
- Dark Dimension (Night) - Make the Unseen appear not suspicious to investigative abilities. (2 uses)
- Fixed bug when Alchemist switches potions while targeting the same player.
- Possible fix to the Vortex Amulet execution crashing games in Vulkan.
- Hitting enter after having voted during a trial will no longer cancel your vote.
- Follow should now properly show the MM/CL’s new target when they get a pity convert.
- Fixed Inquisitor’s Ruthless Efficiency preventing Reaper from reviving.