The Neutral & Pretender Update.
Quality of Life:
- Probe icon changed.
- Adjusted the spawn rate of certain Blue Dragon classes.
- In 16 player games the minimum amount of non-Killer Neutrals is now 2.
- Added a new Neutral class called the Pretender.
Minor Class/Ability Changes
- Reworked Poor Fellow. Now when the Fool is executed, players who did not vote to pardon will have their abilities disabled that night.
- Added Day Ability “Mind Control” - Force a player to vote for another and prevent further voting from them. 3 uses.
- Added Night Ability “Circle of Death” - Everyone visiting target player will die. Consumes two souls.
- Stonewall now has priority over the Mercenary’s Stand Guard.
Major Class/Ability Changes
- Class type has been changed to Special.
- Has a new night ability called Concoct Potion. The Alchemist can choose from 4 different potions to use at night.
- Emerald Potion & Crimson Potion have been moved into the Concoct Potion selection.
- Crimson Potion now has 4 uses.
- Emerald Potion now has 3 uses.
- Added “Truth Potion” to Concoct Potion - Discover a player’s class. 2 uses.
- Added “Tar Potion” to Concoct Potion - Occupy a player. 3 uses.
- Objective has been changed. They now have to live long enough to see all three Heathens die.
- No longer requires the Sorcerer to spawn in order to spawn.
- At the beginning of the game, three players will be randomly marked as Heathens. The Inquisitor will not know who they are, but they will know who each other are. Cannot start with King, Hunter, Prince, Scorned, Fool, Pretender, Mastermind, the second starting Cult member, or Neutral Killers.
- Removed Find Magic.
- New Night Ability “Interrogate” - Determine if a player is a Heathen. If they are one, you will learn their class. Infinite uses.
- Ruthless Efficiency now makes the target unhealable.
- Objective has been changed. They now must now have at least 8 brilders at the end of the game.
- Removed old passives.
- New Passive Brilder Hungry - Occupy and redirection immune.
- New Passive Protection Services - Gain brilders for protecting players. Every ability prevented with “Stand Guard” grants you 1 brilder. Preventing a death with “Shield” grants you 3 brilders.
- New Day Ability “Don Armor” - Make yourself death immune for the night. Costs 2 brilders.
- Can no longer target King with night abilities.
- Objective has been changed. They now must live long enough to see 4 players formally executed.
- Frame now has infinite uses.
- New Night Ability “Stalk” - Discover a player’s faction. 3 uses.
- Objective has been changed to match the Possessor and Reaper.
- No longer occupy & redirection immune.
- Perception passive no longer stops them from attacking Unseen/Cult members.
- Removed old day abilities.
- Removed Circle of Death.
- Added Day Ability “Walking Bomb” - Cast a deadly spell on a player that you can later detonate. Can have multiple Walking Bombs active. Cannot target King. Infinite uses.
- Added Night Ability “Detonate” - ills all players with a Walking Bomb active. Does not count as an attack. Bypasses death immunity. Infinite uses.
- Unique Neutral Special
- Objective is to become King and survive.
- No Allegiance (Passive) - Death immune at night. Upon becoming King the death immunity is lost, and you start with 0 charges of Guards!
- Royal Blood (Passive) - During the election for a new King, votes for you count twice.
- Silence (Day) - Prevent the King from using their day abilities. - 2 uses
- Ballot Mixing (Day) - Reverse the King’s vote during trial. If they voted to execute, they will instead pardon and vice versa. Affects Decide Fate. - 2 uses
- Family Matters (Night) - Discover if a player has Royal Blood. You will always get accurate results. - Infinite uses
- Kinslayer (Night) - Attack a player with Royal Blood or the King. You must have first discovered they were Royal, unless they are the King. - 2 uses