Official Site | Discord | Steam | Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | FB | YouTube | Wikia

1.1.6 Patch Notes

Boslof. Love the patch. Also, I have a question. I’m pretty sure the answer is no, but does Allies bypass Fool or Scorned framing stuff?

Allies gets fooled by Framing

Ok. Thanks.

Huh

That seems odd

So if your Unseen convert frames somebody you could be misleading the Evil King now?

Not sure I’m a fan of that.

Are the king percentages still the same?

Tbh I’d like to see innoculate go now phys has exhume. Phys has SO much power now.

Meh. I’d say it’s fine

Yes

It’s “fine” but it really isn’t needed once Phys has exhume. There’s no point having unnecessary abilities.

Right now I don’t see how exume could be useful other than determining alch bombs or finding the NK.

Determining the NK D3 is super strong in in itself. It also has an insane amount other applications so I can’t be bothered to list them all.

Not to mention Exhume can be useful to test fake alch/knight that bomb or cs someone to “confirm” themselves.

Same, thing is, right now there are too few NKs to the point that it’s kind of easy to know who’s the NK by d3 by itself.

I mean Inoculate is a Support ability while Exhume is investigative, people only seem to find things fun when they see the effects of it right away

People seem to like multifaceted classes anyways so I support removing innoculate

Remove yourself

@Dev-Ellie are you thinking about buffing the number of duplicates of a class to three?

You shall now be promptly smited for pinging a dev.

Soz

DELETE THIS. I WILL HOLD Y’ALL HOSTAGE UNTIL YOU DELETE THIS.

THIS WAS A BIGGER MISTAKE THAN MAKING PRIEST CONVERT IMMUNE.

… I sense doom approaching.