- Casual Mode is now disabled for public games.
- Improvements back end. Should improve reconnection.
- Three new executions - Oracle’s Earring, Lightning Rod, Bowl of Nails
- Three new Deathnote colors - Fiery Orange, Sky Teal, Stone Gray
Quality of Life:
- Changed Probe Icon
- Added a tips section the class cards with basic tips for each class.
- Changed the order of the colors in the DN
- Mute function fixed.
- Increased amount of time to step forward to become King.
- Increased the money you get from betting on deaths.
- Occupy and redirection immunity now carries over when your class changes.
- The Mystic is now the only class immune to Mind Link & Conduit at the start, but this immunity carries over when their class changes.
- Occupation and visit prevention are now merged into one message saying you were unable to use your ability.
- Mercenary has been reworked and the Sellsword has been revived as a Neutral Offensive class.
- Added MVP system. See below for details.
Minor Class/Ability Changes
- Will now always attack their target, even when they are Blue Dragon.
- Will now only commit suicide after they successfully attack a Blue Dragon player. (This means if the target is night immune, they will not commit suicide)
- Follow is now affected by Mind Warp.
- Smite usable Night 3.
- Possess now prevents the target from being healed.
- Players can no longer emote when icy touched.
Major Class/Ability Changes:
- No longer has a contract. Now must see the Unseen/Cult defeated in order to win. Does not have to be alive at the end.
- Remains conversion immune.
- Removed Connections and Rebound.
- Stand Guard is now a targetable ability, but you cannot target the same player two nights in a row. Unlimited uses.
- New Ability Shield - Shield a player, dying in their place if they are attacked at night. Will stay on the target until changed. Unlimited uses.
- Brought back from the dead as a Neutral Offensive that must see the Blue Dragon defeated in order to win. Does not have to be alive at the end.
- Occupy, redirection, and conversion immune.
- Stonewall prevents all non-attacking visits to your target. Cannot target the same player two nights in a row. Unlimited uses.
- New Ability Intimidate - Occupy a player.
- Scout will no longer tell you if a player was converted, and will instead tell you if the Unseen visited targeted player.
- Added new ability Surveillance - Determine a player’s class if they are a member of the Unseen. 3 uses.
- At the end of the match, before the end screen, players can pick the top 3 players they think contributed to the game.
- The top three players will receive gold.
- 1st place receives 250 gold.
- 2nd place receives 125 gold.
- 3rd place receives 75 gold.