There will be a short period of some public testing on Steam, before the patch goes live.
- The buttons to open your journal, deathnote, and notes now toggle it on/off.
- The whisper and hearsay input boxes now check to make sure the message was sent before clearing the input.
- Players now have to wait 1 seconds before chaning their votes.
- There is now a confirmation box when you buy an item.
- Start early button has poofed from public games.
- Added a few new rooms for the death recap.
- Added a tutorial match for new players.
- The old tutorial is still there, but has been simplified.
- A button has been added to the journal to load a default layout.
- All healers healing a bleeding/poisoned player will now see that the player was bleeding/poisoned.
- Two new classes added. The Inquisitor and the Sorcerer.
- Royal blood now transfers when changing classes in all cases.
- New armor called Demonic Chestguard.
- New weapon called Cursed Longsword.
- Improved lobby framework.
- Improved and fixed some bugs with friends list.
- If no one could add you as a friend or be added: This is now fixed! Ask them to send you another friend invite.
- Nicknames can only be changed once/day
- Removed Hangover.
- Added Happy Hour. 2 uses.
- Recharge Removed.
- Added new night ability Tornado. Swap two players’ positions, causing all players targeting one them to target the other. Infinite uses.
- Ice ward has been changed to a self target ability. Now has 2 uses.
- Eradicate is now a two target ability.
- Now starts with 2 uses of Eradicate.
- Sacrifice grants 2 uses of Eradicate.
- Changed Undead passive completely. Death Knight appears dead to all other players. They cannot talk to living players or vote. They will not appear in the court during the day.
Drunk & Alcoholic:
- Old Debauchery has returned. It will force players to target you instead of their original target. You will be immune to all conversion and attacks you redirect.
- Slap removed.
- New Neutral Investigative class. Will always spawn with the Sorcerer.
- To win the Inquisitor must live to see the Sorcerer die.
- Passive Holy Blessing - Immune to death at night.
- Passive Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition - Visits are hidden from others at night.
- Night Ability Find Magic - Check if a player is a magic user. Court Wizard, Paladin, Psychic, Illusionist, Sage, Sorcerer, and the Cult are magic users.
- Night Ability Ruthless Efficiency - Attack a player. If they are a magic user, you will kill them. Bypasses night immunity. 3 uses.
- Allies changed. All starting kings will now discover if a player has the Royal Blood passive.
Noble & Aristocrat:
- New passive Hearsay - At night a random player will be chosen and they can send anonymous messages to you.
- Royal Decree and Order have both been limited to 2 uses.
- Can no longer target disconnected or afk players with Reanimate.
- Removed Strength of Corax.
- Added a version of Tornado called Teleportation. 3 uses.
- Changed Brotherhood. Now makes all Cult members appear as Blue Dragon. 1 use.
- Removed Shock.
- Added Tornado.
- Can now target self with Wall of Fire.
- Changed type to Support.
- New Neutral Killer class. Always spawns with Inquisitor. Counts towards the single Neutral Killer limit.
- Must live to see the Blue Dragon defeated. This means they win with the Unseen and Cult.
- Passive Mage Armor - Immune to death and occupation at night.
- Day Ability Magic Dust - Make a player appear as a magic user to the Inquisitor tonight. 3 uses.
- Night Ability Magic Missile - Fire a magic missile at a player, killing them.
- Night Ability Circle of Death - Everyone visiting target player will die. Not usable until Night 5. 3 uses.